Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamar Odom Crack Problem? Makes sense actually.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tucas wrote: View Post
    Lamar Odom has been through a hell of a lot though. And I'm sure all this press he's getting isn't helping either.
    That's never an excuse to go out drinking in the middle of the night. He needs to go to a psychiatrist before even thinking about going to rehab.

It's quite sad how these things can put your life in the toilet. I'm convinced he'll never play in another NBA game.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      Lamar Odom has been through a hell of a lot though. And I'm sure all this press he's getting isn't helping either.
      Ya ... not an excuse AT ALL.

If everybody who's had a rough couple years started doing crack and driving under the influence of crack (he refused to take a chemical sobriety test when he got pulled over) then the world would have fallen apart a LONG time ago.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people.

Anybody see that Atlanta's new coach, that they JUST hired, got arrested for DUI as well.
        Its Ridiculous the message these guys are sending to people.

Just beautiful.

Comment

After reported DUI arrest, Lamar Odom's career over, NBA GM says

Link: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...shian-marriage

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            After reported DUI arrest, Lamar Odom's career over, NBA GM says

Link: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...shian-marriage
            Yeah, not a surprise. I don't even know why teams had interest in him in the first place.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Yeah, not a surprise. I don't even know why teams had interest in him in the first place.
              Well he's worth more than $50M+ so he should have happy retirement.

Comment

"The Los Angeles Lakers have told troubled sixth-man Lamar Odom that if he goes to rehab — immediately — he’ll have a spot waiting for him on their roster once he checks out.
                Mitch Kupchak, the general manager of the Lakers, offered the sensational lifeline to 33-year-old Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, “because the organization and the Buss family are extremely concerned about him,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation, who spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com.
                “The Lakers are a family and even though Lamar isn’t currently on their roster, that doesn’t matter, he’s a two-time championship Laker,” the insider said.
                “Lamar needs to go to rehab and he’s been told by the team that if he goes and completes treatment, there’ll be a spot for him.”"

Comment

"The Los Angeles Lakers have told troubled sixth-man Lamar Odom that if he goes to rehab — immediately — he’ll have a spot waiting for him on their roster once he checks out.
                  Mitch Kupchak, the general manager of the Lakers, offered the sensational lifeline to 33-year-old Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, “because the organization and the Buss family are extremely concerned about him,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation, who spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com.
                  “The Lakers are a family and even though Lamar isn’t currently on their roster, that doesn’t matter, he’s a two-time championship Laker,” the insider said.
                  “Lamar needs to go to rehab and he’s been told by the team that if he goes and completes treatment, there’ll be a spot for him.”"
                  I get it has to do with Laker pride and stuff, but he can't provide anything on the court anymore. That's what it all comes down to, because you can hardly call him a veteran presence (at least positive-wise).
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

That was denied by the lakers
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

PS. I don't read TMZ, these news heading show up on my Homepage.

haha. It's okay, Joey. A few years ago, wasn't there that one guy who used to always post stuff from Perez Hilton's blog, but claimed he never read it?

This thread gives me an excuse to post this

Last edited by LBF; Sun Sep 1, 2013, 11:46 PM.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Lamar Odom purchased $16K of cocaine in February, says alleged drug dealer

http://tracking.si.com/2013/09/03/la...-clippers-nba/

Congrats dude. He spent my whole student scholarship + part-time job salary within a month ON DRUGS. Awesome life.

Comment

Wow, quite a few judgmental folks in here huh.

I feel honored to be in the presence of such perfection, perfection that can play judge and jury over peoples lives.

Do we feel that because some people don't make a mistake, another who does cannot be forgiven, and further to that, shouldn't be helped or have any type of compassion shown?

What a misfortune to have such a closed minded and viewpoint, there is nothing tough, or strong, or honorable in having a lack of compassion, or for refusing other to have failures in life.

Comment

Comment

I really hope this guy can get it sorted, get the hell outta that Circus he married into, and get back to doing what he loves. He's had a rough go and its sad that he made the mistakes he has.

All support to Odom, I wish him well!

Comment

Apparently he never checked himself into Rehab... he's back on the run...

TMZ wrote:
                                Lamar Odom has NOT checked himself in to rehab ... sources connected to the NBAer tell TMZ.

There are reports out that Lamar checked himself in ... we've been making calls for the last day and just got what we're told is the definitive word ... he's not there.

Lamar has gone off the radar with the Kardashian family for the last few days. Khloe -- who has made it clear she will end the marriage if he doesn't get help -- has heard nothing from him.
                                Honestly, I don't get the feeling this guy even wants to help himself.
                                And that's the first step in any of this. He has to WANT to change.

Comment

Working...
                                X