Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamar Odom Crack Problem? Makes sense actually.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Odom Crack Problem? Makes sense actually.

While I can appreciate the source is TMZ, when it comes to the Kardashians, they don't lie.. hahah

TMZ wrote:
    The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ has learned ... the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lamar has had a problem for 2 years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave. The P.I.s stood guard 24/7.

Our sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay. We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

Source
    It all makes so much sense now that I think about it... that season in Dallas was absolutely HORRID, and didn't leave for like 2 months for "personal reasons" ...

Oh boy... he wasn't gonna get any FA offers anyways, this just makes it worse.

Leaving the Lakers hit him pretty hard IMO. Probably not what directly caused abuse, but could definitely be a factor.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rich people and drugs. What a surprise.

OP: off topic, but lol @ your avatar.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Oh boy... he wasn't gonna get any FA offers anyways, this just makes it worse.
        He was going to receive an offer from both Clippers and Lakers. They were both interested in him over Antawn Jamison but IF this is true(TMZ is unreliable) this is a huge hit and both those offers could go down the drain.

Comment

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy ... but drugs are the main problem.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer. As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

We're told the situation has become dire. Sources tell us ... within the last 2 days, the entire family staged an intervention, trying to convince Lamar to go back to rehab, but he wouldn't have any of it.

In fact, on Wednesday morning, right after the failed intervention, Khloe threw Lamar out of the house and as you see from the pic (above), one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.
          The story was added on to. Wow. It looks like Lamar's life is really turning to shit. I wonder if this all would've been different if he hadn't left the Lakers.

Comment

one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.
            i loled.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              He was going to receive an offer from both Clippers and Lakers. They were both interested in him over Antawn Jamison but IF this is true(TMZ is unreliable) this is a huge hit and both those offers could go down the drain.
              I'll never understand that. Dreadful is a nice way of putting how he's played the last two years.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

bring here on a cheap contract

Comment

Hopefully it was just weed.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Hopefully it was just weed.
                    I'm not sure anyone has ever referred to any kind of habitual pot smoking as "Hardcore Drug Abuse". Haha I'm guessing pills. Hanging around them Kardashians? Definitely.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      I'm not sure anyone has ever referred to any kind of habitual pot smoking as "Hardcore Drug Abuse". Haha I'm guessing pills. Hanging around them Kardashians? Definitely.
                      Never mind ... its actually Crack......

TMZ wrote:
                      Lamar Odom has been deep into crack cocaine for at least 2 years ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Lamar has gone off the rails with drug use ... which is the principal cause of the crisis in his marriage to Khloe Kardashian. As we reported Lamar went to a rehab facility a year ago this month and stayed for 3 weeks before bailing -- and we're told the problem was crack.

Sources say Lamar's crack use was extreme before he went to rehab, but he cleaned up his act during the basketball season that just ended. Sources say shortly after he hung up his jersey, he started again with a bang.

Comment

Wow.. he should hook up with the Mayor of Toronto.

Comment

And now apparently Lamar Odom is MISSING.

This is getting crazy.

TMZ wrote:
                          Lamar Odom has vanished and everyone in his life fears the worst -- that he's off somewhere on a drug binge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the NBA star tell us people on Lamar's side, and on the Kardashian side have not been able to find Lamar or contact him for nearly 72 hours -- and we're told the main concern is he's hiding out while doing crack cocaine.
                          PS. I don't read TMZ, these news heading show up on my Homepage.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            And now apparently Lamar Odom is MISSING.

This is getting crazy.

PS. I don't read TMZ, these news heading show up on my Homepage.
                            Ah shit. That's fucked up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rug-abuse.html

Comment

Guys I found him, you don't have to worry.

Hes just banging 7 gram rocks at Charlie Sheen's house.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X