Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Lamar Odom Crack Problem? Makes sense actually.

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post

    WTF. This keeps getting weirder and weirder.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    WTF. This keeps getting weirder and weirder.
    Like always... TMZ adds some shitty info to the story.
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Aug 26th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    as long as his agent doesn't dispute the crack... this will continue to be hilarious to me

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It is too bad.

    He has had a rough go the last couple of years (outside of getting paid millions to play ball). He had a kid die, signed up for not only the pro-baller spotlight but reality television spotlight too, and was a passenger in a car that killed a bicycler in NYC.

    Everyone has sh!t happen. Some people just don't deal well.

    It is sad. I hope he gets it together. When it comes to crack there are usually only two outcomes: lose everything or die.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow. If you haven't seen this take a look. Going through a Taco Bell drive thru:

    Twitter - @thekid_it

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Wow. If you haven't seen this take a look. Going through a Taco Bell drive thru:

    Super S-T-A-R.

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default




    Keeps getting better.

  9. #29
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people.

    Anybody see that Atlanta's new coach, that they JUST hired, got arrested for DUI as well.
    Its Ridiculous the message these guys are sending to people.
    In Masai we Trust.

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people.

    Anybody see that Atlanta's new coach, that they JUST hired, got arrested for DUI as well.
    Its Ridiculous the message these guys are sending to people.
    Lamar Odom has been through a hell of a lot though. And I'm sure all this press he's getting isn't helping either.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    Lamar Odom has been through a hell of a lot though. And I'm sure all this press he's getting isn't helping either.
    That's never an excuse to go out drinking in the middle of the night. He needs to go to a psychiatrist before even thinking about going to rehab.

    It's quite sad how these things can put your life in the toilet. I'm convinced he'll never play in another NBA game.

  12. #32
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    Lamar Odom has been through a hell of a lot though. And I'm sure all this press he's getting isn't helping either.
    Ya ... not an excuse AT ALL.

    If everybody who's had a rough couple years started doing crack and driving under the influence of crack (he refused to take a chemical sobriety test when he got pulled over) then the world would have fallen apart a LONG time ago.
    In Masai we Trust.

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people.

    Anybody see that Atlanta's new coach, that they JUST hired, got arrested for DUI as well.
    Its Ridiculous the message these guys are sending to people.


    Just beautiful.

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    After reported DUI arrest, Lamar Odom's career over, NBA GM says


    Link: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...shian-marriage

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    After reported DUI arrest, Lamar Odom's career over, NBA GM says


    Link: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...shian-marriage
    Yeah, not a surprise. I don't even know why teams had interest in him in the first place.

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Yeah, not a surprise. I don't even know why teams had interest in him in the first place.
    Well he's worth more than $50M+ so he should have happy retirement.

  17. #37
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "The Los Angeles Lakers have told troubled sixth-man Lamar Odom that if he goes to rehab — immediately — he’ll have a spot waiting for him on their roster once he checks out.
    Mitch Kupchak, the general manager of the Lakers, offered the sensational lifeline to 33-year-old Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, “because the organization and the Buss family are extremely concerned about him,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation, who spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com.
    “The Lakers are a family and even though Lamar isn’t currently on their roster, that doesn’t matter, he’s a two-time championship Laker,” the insider said.
    “Lamar needs to go to rehab and he’s been told by the team that if he goes and completes treatment, there’ll be a spot for him.”"

  18. #38
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    "The Los Angeles Lakers have told troubled sixth-man Lamar Odom that if he goes to rehab — immediately — he’ll have a spot waiting for him on their roster once he checks out.
    Mitch Kupchak, the general manager of the Lakers, offered the sensational lifeline to 33-year-old Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, “because the organization and the Buss family are extremely concerned about him,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation, who spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com.
    “The Lakers are a family and even though Lamar isn’t currently on their roster, that doesn’t matter, he’s a two-time championship Laker,” the insider said.
    “Lamar needs to go to rehab and he’s been told by the team that if he goes and completes treatment, there’ll be a spot for him.”"
    I get it has to do with Laker pride and stuff, but he can't provide anything on the court anymore. That's what it all comes down to, because you can hardly call him a veteran presence (at least positive-wise).
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  19. #39
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    "The Los Angeles Lakers have told troubled sixth-man Lamar Odom that if he goes to rehab — immediately — he’ll have a spot waiting for him on their roster once he checks out.
    Mitch Kupchak, the general manager of the Lakers, offered the sensational lifeline to 33-year-old Odom’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, “because the organization and the Buss family are extremely concerned about him,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation, who spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com.
    “The Lakers are a family and even though Lamar isn’t currently on their roster, that doesn’t matter, he’s a two-time championship Laker,” the insider said.
    “Lamar needs to go to rehab and he’s been told by the team that if he goes and completes treatment, there’ll be a spot for him.”"

    That was denied by the lakers
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  20. #40
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post



    PS. I don't read TMZ, these news heading show up on my Homepage.

    haha. It's okay, Joey. A few years ago, wasn't there that one guy who used to always post stuff from Perez Hilton's blog, but claimed he never read it?


    This thread gives me an excuse to post this

    Last edited by LBF; Sun Sep 1st, 2013 at 11:46 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •