Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Syrian war

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    "SYRIA CRISIS:US says UN report shows only Syrian government could have carried out chemical weapons attack in Damascus" - BBC reports.
    There is no doubt in my mind the US is sitting back and re-evaluating.

War is still on the board and it remains the only option.

I am of the opinion it was their ignorance that allowed them to be out-politically-played by Russia/Putin and even Syria/Assad.

Time magazine covers this week are hilarious:

The US media is squarely in the government's pocket.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So what happens when laws put in place don't fit with your policy and are in fact currently illegal?

Well, if you are an ordinary Joe you do nothing and risk going to jail if you do.

If you are the President of the USA, you repeal the laws that are causing you difficulty:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-...rticle/2535885

So Obama and Co. are now permitted to arm terrorists to get their pipeline. Incredible. I guess they don't recall what happened in Iran, Iraq, and Libya. Just wait until Assad is out and the radical Islamic fundamentalists who murder, rape, and pillage Christian villages take over.

Attacking Syria is only a matter of time.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, you know, if Canada wasn't such a loser nation we would have stopped selling our land up North to foreign nations, and we would have a small Oil Cartel of our own. Our country, if they had done it properly, would have created a massive plan to mine refine and sell oil to the US on a major scale. Then, having secured ALL the potential drilling or refining sites for Canadian interests, our country would be the go to for fossil fuels, leaving the Middle east to use their own resources for something other than funding ridiculous religious wars.

They say you cannot simply stop buying oil from the Middle East, that by doing so the economy there goes to shit and you create bedlam....oh really? How about you create a need for an area to begin functioning as a proper society. The need for labour increases ten fold, thus the requirement for women in the workforce is inevitable, opening the door for a proper developmental scenario where, just as was the case in North America when the men all went to war, the necessity of female workers creates the genesis for womens rights. Now, if you have a society, no matter the faith, where women and men are equal, and creating an actual balanced economy is the primary goal, a lot of other shit begins to fade over the years...i.e. shit like religion starts to go away, as people, whether they set out to or not, start to slowly realize how useless it really is...you tend to stop hating on a people for their faith, if you need them as a business partner, and when its far more complicated across your economy than just OIL, its much harder for fuckers at the top to manipulate it.

But, no. Canada fucked that all up you see. Our Government, while priding itself on being such a fun and "real" group, who still argue and behave like teenaged kids in a High school Lunch room, missed the boat on this one. While we continue to waste our time and energy on absolutely stupid shit in Parliament, like Separatism, (of fuck, like really, still....WTF), actual real world shit like developing ground breaking and highly sophisticated plans to actually utilize the resources you have to create a powerful and amazing Country never really happens. Instead, what happens is unqualified idiots gain power. they make god awful knee jerk reaction decisions and take the quick easy route to make it look like they are helping the economy. Guess what, they aren't. Selling your fucking resources is one thing....selling the actual land, the fucking genesis of the resource is quite another. I often wonder if people even know that a good portion of our Oil resources are owned by off shore interests. How FUCKED is that????

Ya no. I don't like this shit. Because idiots like me can see better ways to do things. And thats terrifying.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information