Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DeMar DeRozan - Greatness": A Fan made video tribute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "DeMar DeRozan - Greatness": A Fan made video tribute.

I would be nice if you guys could tweet this to DeMar.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TdotRaptorsTV

He's not that great. He's good. Not great. we'll c. waste of time mate.

Comment

i dont get why theres so much hate the mix was amazing, the music was the perfect song it was brought together well. if you made that mix big up to you. i wish i could like the mix a thousand times, props.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        i dont get why theres so much hate the mix was amazing, the music was the perfect song it was brought together well. if you made that mix big up to you. i wish i could like the mix a thousand times, props.
        Yea bro I made it. Glad you liked it and it would help a ton if you could subscribe to my channel and spread the word thanks!

Comment

Really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting man!! And welcome to the board!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting man!! And welcome to the board!
            Glad you liked it and thanks.

Comment

Great video man I really enjoyed it some of those moves are just disgusting by my boy DD. If this guy gets a good 3 point shot hes a legitimate Beast.

Comment

Just subscribed. I really enjoyed your "raptors on the rise" vid too! You should make one for rudy

Comment

could never imagine DeMar in a jersey other than the raps
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    could never imagine DeMar in a jersey other than the raps
                    Imagine what they were saying in Chicago seeing Jordan as a Wizard :|

#perspective

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                      you're not that good. You're bad. Not worst. we'll c. a waste of life mate.

Comment

xunknownx wrote: View Post
                        Bazinga!

Comment

Whoa, they handing out bonus points for unwarranted hate today or what? Take it easy and take a deep breath of perspective there Jack Sparrow. Nobody's saying DeMar DeRozan is Michael Jordan, but he's still hands down a spectacular athlete and one of the best basketball players on the planet. Oh right, and he's also one of the best players on the Toronto Raptors and....just let me check that URL again...right, "www.raptorsrepublic.com". That's what I thought, a fan website for DeMar's team. If a fan enjoys putting videos together, this seems like the place to share them, doesn't it? Sh*t comments like yours though...

Very nicely put together vid.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

xunknownx wrote:
                            Very appropriate response. Approved.

Comment

the words go right with the video just woow WOOOOOOW cant get enough of it and yea your demar and rudy togather is big was nice too i was begging for one after i saw the monta and jennings commercial. good job, keep the mixes coming. really enjoyed them.

Comment

Working...
                              X