Devlin gets around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Chuck motherfuckin Swirsky. He was the man. It was sad when he left. He got out at a good time though lol he wouldn't have had much opportunity to say things like "Bring out the salami and cheese mama, this ball game is over!" or "It's raining Trey's here in Toronto!" in the last couple years lol
    I can never forgive Swirsk for bring out the salami and cheese in the 3rd quarter of a game against the Lakers then seeing Kobe drop 81 points.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      I can never forgive Swirsk for bring out the salami and cheese in the 3rd quarter of a game against the Lakers then seeing Kobe drop 81 points.
      Yeah thats pretty bad but come on, no one was expecting Kobe to drop 60 in the second half lol
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Sheptor wrote: View Post
        Jays game, Raptors, TNT Playoffs, Michigan...anything else?
        I`ve heard him during NFL and CFL games also. Playoffs and regular season. He`s pretty versatile, I must say.

Comment

i didnt like devlin until the wale argument...shit was too funny

Comment

Delonte_West wrote: View Post
            i didnt like devlin until the wale argument...shit was too funny
            That was quite possibly the silliest "beef" ever caught on camera.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              That was quite possibly the silliest "beef" ever caught on camera.
              Definitely was the silliest beef caught on camera. I was hoping Devlin or Leo would eventually stand up and start smack talking Wale or whatever his name is. Wonder what the Swirsks woulda done?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                Devlin's a shmuck, but he's good at what he does.
                Met and spent time talking to the man, he is anything but a schmuck man. Devlin is a pretty cool dude, like, a guy you'd hang out with cool. The schmuck thing is just an act.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                  Met and spent time talking to the man, he is anything but a schmuck man. Devlin is a pretty cool dude, like, a guy you'd hang out with cool. The schmuck thing is just an act.
                  Well, Craig..let's think about this..would anybody other than a shmuck..choose to act like a shmuck?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X