Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns waives Beasley!

well well well..

"In addition to an arrest on suspicion of marijuana possession last week that Stein noted, Beasley, according to CBS Sports' Zach Harper, has had three other public incidents involving marijuana, including time in a Houston rehab center in 2009.
    "

They actually bought him out. But still, that's pretty crazy.

The Phoenix Suns and Michael Beasley have reached an agreement to terminate the contract of the troubled forward.

The move on Tuesday will cost the franchise $7 million, a $2 million savings from what Beasley would have been due had he simply been waived. It also represents a significant reduction in what the hit on the team's salary cap would have been.

Comment

Are there any pro b-ball teams in Amsterdam?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Good for him now he will be able to

GOOD TIMES
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

GOOD TIMES

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

GOOD TIMES
            ..not in jail as MB has a felony marijuana charge pending plus is still under investigation for sexual assault.

The good news is that he still has 9 million coming his way.

Comment

Beasley frustrates the fuck out of me. He has Durant level talent, the work ethic of Oliver Miller, and excellent decision making of a Gilbert Arenas. Scrubs everywhere would kill for his size and skill, and he pisses it away like something is owed to him.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                Beasley frustrates the fuck out of me. He has Durant level talent, the work ethic of Oliver Miller, and excellent decision making of a Gilbert Arenas.
                Couldn't have put it any better. Beasley actually had a better College season than Durant.

Its a shame. I could see the Lakers picking him up though, and him turning it all around.

Comment

LA would be a logical choice, get that medicinal marijuana permit and you're golden, Kobe would push him to work a bit harder and he might at least fulfil a bit of his potential

Comment

Comment

The Heat would be a good fit. Would be a low risk signing, like Oden.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I thought that might happen as well. I still think LA would be a better situation for him.

Comment

If the Heat land him, and Oden isn't a complete bust of a signing, the Heat will have an almost guaranteed chance of a three-peat.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I think he's finished or done for now at least. He has not played to the level that he can afford to repeatedly run aground as he has. I'm not making a moral judgement but a player value one as Beasley has been around in the NBA for years basically just collecting a paycheque.

Comment

If Heat pick him up there will be a very weird moral for this story..

1) Get caught smoking weed enough times to get waived
                              2) Sign with Heat
                              3) Win Championship
                              4) ?????
                              5) Profit!
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X