Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi oh Mi

Raps Get:

Joel Anthony, James Jones, Norris Cole, J. Varnado and a first round draft pick

Heat Get:

Steve Novak, Jonas Valanciunas and Quincy Acy

We get a prospect in Varnado, some players who don't get enough minutes with the Heat and the heat get some grittiness down the middle as well as a solid 3-point shooter.

You're trying way too hard to get a 1st round pick. Varnado is not even as good a prospect as Jonas' left nut. Anthony can't play big minutes. Jones is not as good a shooter as Novak and is pretty useless at this stage (the end) of his career. Cole has done nothing to prove he's that good a player if you take him off the loaded Heat team.....so you basically want to trade 3 more useful players, one who's among the top C prospects in the game, for a first round pick which is likely to be around 27-30? Shit, I think Acy is a better prospect than all those guys, and probably about as useful a player as Joel Anthony in his prime at worst.

Seriously man, are you trolling, or are you just out of your mind?

Comment

troll.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Any trade that involves JV is officially void.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Man I didn't think it was possible, but your trades make TFTW's trades look like absolute genius! Please stop...

Comment

I say NVRF and TFTW are one in the same poster.

Comment

Working...
            X