Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For fans that like the Raptors name/brand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For fans that like the Raptors name/brand...

Check out this new branding and let me know your thoughts:
    http://bit.ly/1e9OuLZ

That triangle on sides doesnt fit, claws - great, but need another small n' catchy element, as I mentioned those trianglies does not help.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Gametime that fitted in your avi is dope. Must get one. Where can I grab one?

Also I'm liking the logo on the far right (with the dino and maple leaf on the basketball).

Comment

i like the white and black unis but the red and purple (oh my god the purple) are terrible. nice clean design, though.

the fitted is definitely dope, you selling them?

i do like the idea of a purple alternate though.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Comment

I like the jerseys well enough but as someone said the triangle on the side is a little off, not sure why but it doesn't fit and it stands out.

The T hat looks awesome and could realistically see that being the one thing from the mockup that's actually used by the Raptors but my main gripe with these rebranding things is that I honestly think our Claw logo is one of, if not the, best logo in the league. If we can just use the claw for all our logos I would be very happy.

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
              Check out this new branding and let me know your thoughts:
              http://bit.ly/1e9OuLZ
              Letter N wrote: View Post
              I like the jerseys well enough but as someone said the triangle on the side is a little off, not sure why but it doesn't fit and it stands out.

The T hat looks awesome and could realistically see that being the one thing from the mockup that's actually used by the Raptors but my main gripe with these rebranding things is that I honestly think our Claw logo is one of, if not the, best logo in the league. If we can just use the claw for all our logos I would be very happy.
              I love this look overall, but I agree that the claw logo (old, new, different variation, multiple, whatever...) should be featured more prominently, especially given that it would be the Raptor's claw that made the slash marks (I love the 'slashed T' image). I like the strong, primal, clean black/red/white look of this re-imaged Raptors brand.

As for the jerseys, I would prefer to keep a 'Canadian red' version as the 3rd jersey (if at all), going with primarily black & white for home/away jerseys. I actually don't mind purple, if done right, either to be incorporated into the standard jerseys (ie: limited use as secondary accent color), or on the team's 3rd/alternate jersey. The primary jerseys are still a little too plain for my liking, but I really like this direction!
              Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Sep 13, 2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Are these actually coming from MLSE, or is this just another Fan Mockup?

As many have stated, the 'Slashed T' logo is off-the-chain cool.

The purple jersey would be a nice wink back to the old days, but even the old jerseys weren't THAT purple.. y'know? Lol

I'd like to see the pin stripes brought back for the alternate as well.

Comment

Good points. I actually I had a different purple one in there previously (still hate the idea of mixing red/purple though, but I made it subtle) - it's back in there now if you want to refresh/clear your cache: http://bit.ly/1e9OuLZ

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                    Pretty sure you can do Custom Logo fitted caps at Lids.

Comment

The white stripe "T" looks like 6 rails of cocaine.

Comment

Thornbury wrote: View Post
                        The white stripe "T" looks like 6 rails of cocaine.
                        Even better. Imagine a carnivorous dinosaur on coke, thats some scary shit!
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

the best part is 'copyright' when youre using all these product images and stock photos from other sources, lol

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                            Also I'm liking the logo on the far right (with the dino and maple leaf on the basketball).
                            Thanks. I'll get some more made soon if there's enough demand.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Even better. Imagine a carnivorous dinosaur on coke, thats some scary shit!
                              what, you mean they get on the court and talk the opponents ear off about their feelings?

Comment

Working...
                              X