Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For fans that like the Raptors name/brand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see some aspects of your designs incorporated into the new branding. I really like the three slashes on the jerseys. It adds something different. I too find the plain colour blocked jerseys now a little plain. It look s cool, but I'm not a big fan of the triangle logo. To me, it looks too hockey. Thats just me, though. Awesome work!!!!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Pretty sure you can do Custom Logo fitted caps at Lids.
      True. But I'd rather get it from the original source ya dig!

gametime wrote: View Post
      Thanks. I'll get some more made soon if there's enough demand.
      Cool. Let me know if and when you get more. Guaranteed sale right here. Fyi I'm a size 7 1/4" fitted.

Comment

Pretty sure you can do Custom Logo fitted caps at Lids.
        I don't think they will unless they've changed their policy. I was trying to get a logo on some proper New Era caps for my baseball team, but they would only do logos from their own stupid catalogue. Had to settle for cheesy mesh backs from another company.

I need me a new black fitted as well, would love one of those!

Comment

http://custom-hats.lids.com/

Custom Artwork
          While you can choose to design your own unique hat, if you already have a logo or custom artwork that you would like to use, you can do that as well. Simply upload the logo or artwork to our website and we will digitize the design for you. Digitizing is the process of converting a logo or custom artwork into a file that can be read by an embroidery machine.

To upload a logo or custom artwork, click on the "Add Custom Artwork" button in the Design Lab.

In order to streamline the digitizing process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
          •LIDS requires that images submitted for digitizing be in either a *.gif or *.jpg format and be no larger than 5MB
          •The best types of images for our service are vector illustrations created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. These images should be saved or exported and then uploaded in *.gif or *.jpg format. Before saving or exporting please (1) flatten the image, (2) outline fonts, and (3) convert to Pantone or RGB colors.
          •Raster images, such as those created in Adobe Photoshop and CorelPHOTOPAINT, should be saved or exported as *.gif, or *.jpg files. You're best off using *.gif with a transparent background (if that is, in fact, what you want).
          •Please keep in mind that for embroidery, images should only contain clear, distinct areas of color. Subtle tones and fades can't be embroidered.
          •Images should be high-resolution. The final product will look best if your image is at least 200 dots per inch (DPI) at the actual size you want it.

In-store Orders Using Custom Artwork
          Digitizing is also available to customers that are placing an order at a Lids embroidery location. You may either submit your artwork electronically or via mail and the digitzed artwork will be sent directly to one of our stores. Please click here to begin the digitizing process.

You will be contacted by a Lids representative to verify and approve the design submitted. If you provide an e-mail address, you will be sent the file for approval within four business days. We will need your approval before it can be sent to the store for production. If you do not provide an email address or you have mailed in your artwork, the store will contact you for approval when they store receives the digitized artwork.
          Last edited by Joey; Sun Sep 15, 2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Guess they changed their policy, or else the employees I spoke with were dickheads. Good to know either way, man!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Guess they changed their policy, or else the employees I spoke with were dickheads. Good to know either way, man!
              Haha ya man. I only know cuz I fancied the girl that was working at the Lids near me, and she was telling me about the Custom Embroidery machine.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I need me a new black fitted as well, would love one of those!
                No prob - I'll post when I order-in another batch.

Comment

No prob - I'll post when I order-in another batch.
                  I'd love to jump in on this as well.

Whether it ever becomes an official logo or not, I'd wear that hat in a heartbeat.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I'd love to jump in on this as well.

Whether it ever becomes an official logo or not, I'd wear that hat in a heartbeat.
                    Well shoot, if enough of us start wearing the hats and saying that its the Raptors logo.. doesn't that make it an unofficial Raptors Logo? Good enough for me! Haha

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I'd love to jump in on this as well. Whether it ever becomes an official logo or not, I'd wear that hat in a heartbeat.
                      Is it helpful if I make an online store for everyone to place orders? (edit: I would also include options for some of the other logos shown here: http://bit.ly/1e9OuLZ )
                      Last edited by gametime; Tue Sep 17, 2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Haha ya man. I only know cuz I fancied the girl that was working at the Lids near me, and she was telling me about the Custom Embroidery machine.
                        Love it hahahaha

Comment

Is it helpful if I make an online store for everyone to place orders? (edit: I would also include options for some of the other logos shown here: http://bit.ly/1e9OuLZ )
                          As long as your provide free shipping....

.....orrrrr, accept Canadian Tire money

Comment

Get 'er done!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              what, you mean they get on the court and talk the opponents ear off about their feelings?
                              lol, that's what I was thinking. Coke doesn't make you scary, it makes you conversational, happy, and twitchy.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                lol, that's what I was thinking. Coke doesn't make you scary, it makes you conversational, happy, and twitchy.
                                Its comments like this, that if you're going to make them, you usually want to end them with "..., from what I've heard". Lol
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 18, 2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X