Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: NBA2k14 Player Ratings

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Starter phez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    I have to ask....what is Bargnani rated?
    70

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Starter phez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    2k14 literally just
    BLOCKING FOUL
    STEAL

    also dwight howard greatest spot up shooting center in history of the game

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic All-Star Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote phez wrote: View Post
    70
    And JV is 68?

    Oh boy....
    Whatever you do, do it the best you can

  4. #44
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This game infuriates me so much. My record is 1-12 because everyone I beat, they quit before the whistle so i dont get the win. It's ridiculous man.

  5. #45
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    This game infuriates me so much. My record is 1-12 because everyone I beat, they quit before the whistle so i dont get the win. It's ridiculous man.
    You still get the win if they quit lol

  6. #46
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ye i thought you did, because it was like that in every other 2k game. But every time they leave it doesn't count.. dunno if thats a glitch just for me or not?

  7. #47
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    ye i thought you did, because it was like that in every other 2k game. But every time they leave it doesn't count.. dunno if thats a glitch just for me or not?
    Yeah it has to be, or else everybody would go undefeated if you know what im sayin

  8. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  9. #48
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think I'm ready to shift back to live. 2k is coasting big time, they haven't seemed to make any big improvements in a very long time.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  10. #49
    Raptors Republic Starter phez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I think I'm ready to shift back to live. 2k is coasting big time, they haven't seemed to make any big improvements in a very long time.
    ill admit 2k14 is way way better than 2k13/2k12. but the sliders are still completely fucked though and its ruining the default play. though someoen will figure them out soon enough anyways,

  11. #50
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Dwane Casey in the new next-gen 2K14. They're adding on court interviews with real player/coach voices.

    Here's the original video:

    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

    Twitter - @thekid_it

  12. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  13. #51
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post


    Dwane Casey in the new next-gen 2K14. They're adding on court interviews with real player/coach voices.

    Here's the original video:

    Thats pretty sweet. And that's hilarious, that's exactly what casey would say.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  14. #52
    Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    957
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wonder if they'll have authentic Greg Popovich grumpy interviews.

  15. Like phez liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •