No announcement yet.

NBA2k14 Player Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye i thought you did, because it was like that in every other 2k game. But every time they leave it doesn't count.. dunno if thats a glitch just for me or not?
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      ye i thought you did, because it was like that in every other 2k game. But every time they leave it doesn't count.. dunno if thats a glitch just for me or not?
      Yeah it has to be, or else everybody would go undefeated if you know what im sayin

Comment

I think I'm ready to shift back to live. 2k is coasting big time, they haven't seemed to make any big improvements in a very long time.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I think I'm ready to shift back to live. 2k is coasting big time, they haven't seemed to make any big improvements in a very long time.
          ill admit 2k14 is way way better than 2k13/2k12. but the sliders are still completely fucked though and its ruining the default play. though someoen will figure them out soon enough anyways,

Comment

Dwane Casey in the new next-gen 2K14. They're adding on court interviews with real player/coach voices.

Here's the original video:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Dwane Casey in the new next-gen 2K14. They're adding on court interviews with real player/coach voices.

Here's the original video:

Thats pretty sweet. And that's hilarious, that's exactly what casey would say.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

I wonder if they'll have authentic Greg Popovich grumpy interviews.

Comment

Working...
                X