Great Cover Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Cover Tunes

Thought it'd be cool to start a covers thread. List your favourite covers or just ones that you find unique and cool..whether it be by a completely different band from the original or just different singer or whatever..there's no limited genre, it can be any..just don't come in here and flood it with hipster-hop, where some guy is just rapping over an old rock song because that is not a cover.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Johnny Cash covering NINs "Hurt":

Comment

Jeff Buckley covering Leonard Cohens "Hallelujah":

Comment

White Stripes covering Dolly Partons "Jolene":

Comment

Guns n Roses doing Bob Dylans "Knockin' on Heavens Door":

Comment

Dave Matthews Band covering Jimi Hendrix's cover of Bob Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower":

Comment

I got to say, this guy is pretty good.

http://www.complexmag.ca/tech/2013/0...t-cover-songs/
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Lynyrd Skynyrd's cover of Jimmie Rodger's song Blue Yodel No. 1 or T for Texas:

Last edited by stretch; Thu Sep 19, 2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Jimmie Rodgers original Blue Yodel No. 1:

Comment

in a sense they are covering their own song..

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                      Lynyrd Skynyrd's cover of Jimmie Rodger's song Blue Yodel No. 1 or T for Texas:

I wish the "Like" button was working ...

Comment

Blues Traveler and Ziggy Marley doing Bobs "No Woman No Cry":

And John Popper absolutely gives the performance of a life time.
                        You can see at a couple points Ziggy just looks at him like "Are you even Human?!"
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Sep 19, 2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Joe Cocker covering the Beatles "With a Little Help From my Friends":

Bonus subtitles translating Joe's singing.

Comment

Bush coverin REM

Comment

Bush covering The Rolling Stones

Comment

Working...
                              X