Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Free Raps Tickets for All (Raptors vs Timberwolves Pre-game) DECENT SEATS

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Free Raps Tickets for All (Raptors vs Timberwolves Pre-game) DECENT SEATS

    Go to raptors.com/bell and enter the code bellraps for free tics. They are pretty good seats. I got section 113 seats for free. Lego Raps! I'm hype!

  2. Like Axel liked this post
  3. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    damn no more wanted to go with my girlfiend

  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Weird that the promo would still be advertised even though there aren't any more tickets available.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Weird that the promo would still be advertised even though there aren't any more tickets available.
    Tics get gobbled up at internet speed. Website banners get changed at human speed.

  6. #5
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Tics get gobbled up at internet speed. Website banners get changed at human speed.
    Makes sense.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  7. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I got lucky.

  8. Like Joey liked this post
  9. #7
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I clicked 20 minutes after the damn thing went live...still got nothing

  10. #8
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If anyone figures out that they can't go for some reason and has two tickets they can give me (NOT SELL...unless you want to see me angry) send me a PM

  11. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thead wrote: View Post
    If anyone figures out that they can't go for some reason and has two tickets they can give me (NOT SELL...unless you want to see me angry) send me a PM
    I got 4 but im taking the fam.

    If somebody is selling their tickets, they should be reported. Its traceable because you have to have an account with ticketmaster to get the tix. Besides, who'd be dumb enough to pay for pre-season tix.

  12. #10
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    I got lucky.
    What section you in?

  13. #11
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    111

  14. #12
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    what sections are the ones players pass by on their way in/out of the dugout?

  15. #13
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    I got 4 but im taking the fam.

    If somebody is selling their tickets, they should be reported. Its traceable because you have to have an account with ticketmaster to get the tix. Besides, who'd be dumb enough to pay for pre-season tix.
    Someone already tried to sell tickets in this thread so I deleted the message. I just know some asshole grabbed as many as they could in attempt to make a buck

  16. #14
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Blacklash and TheGlove, maybe you guys can team up and do this to any unsuspecting TWolves fans who wander by:



    EDIT: Not sure why guy getting owned looks like Paul George....
    Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Sep 25th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  17. Like Blacklash2k4, thead liked this post
  18. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thead wrote: View Post
    Someone already tried to sell tickets in this thread so I deleted the message. I just know some asshole grabbed as many as they could in attempt to make a buck
    Not cool. Should he be banned? That is illegal. Im pretty sure it says somewhere on the terms and conditions those tix are not for resale.

  19. #16
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Blacklash and TheGlove, maybe you guys can team up and do this to any unsuspecting TWolves fans who wander by:



    EDIT: Not sure why guy getting owned looks like Paul George....
    hahaha this gif is epic.
    you should come. we need someone to take the vid.

  20. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  21. #17
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    hahaha this gif is epic.
    you should come. we need someone to take the vid.
    I'll see if my buddy, Nav Bhatia is available
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  22. #18
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'll see if my buddy, Nav Bhatia is available
    Super fan!!! hahaha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •