• Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Yeah that was expected
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• After that performance, I really want Napier and Harrison bros on draft day. Maybe Masai can flip Novak for another 2 rounder to pick both Harrison's. Damn they are too clutch
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Could Phoenix use two of four picks to draft the Harrison twins to play with the other twins. Play 1-4 all twins plus a Plumlee

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wonder how high the Harrison twins will rise due to this incredibly clutch run. They've been really ordinary all year and scouts really weren't high on them due to their mediocre attitude (i've read on DX that it's always been a concern) and lackluster play. They're not very athletic at all but they have great size and strength and obviously love the big moment (Aaron especially). I read they always considered themselves one and dones so the smart money is on them using this momentum to declare, for sure.
            Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Apr 6, 2014, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Could Phoenix use two of four picks to draft the Harrison twins to play with the other twins. Play 1-4 all twins plus a Plumlee

Get a Lopez twin from Brooklyn, give them Plumlee so he can play with the other Plumlee.

Comment

• Man this looks mediocre so far.

http://www.draftexpress.com/2013-NBA...Entry-List.php

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  here is my take I want playmakers they dont have to be scorers just make plays.
                  1. thing I can say about anderson that u cant say about many of the point guards in this draft, at 6'9 he will not be posted up by any point in the league period.
                  2. he has the best passing skills of any point in the draft check his stats
                  3. ucla had one of the best defenses in the ncaa this year even tho none of those guys are good one v one defenders. I think anderson lead them in steals.
                  4. he rebounds from the point position, you know how hard that is to find?
                  5. he makes plays

without a doubt if you watched any ucla games this year if anderson was not on the floor the team was garbage. lavine can not run point to save his life and he is too small to be a great nba SG. what poeple are banking on is he is a scoring point guard like westbrooke. if he is not I dont even see him as a rotation player, why he is even listed in the first round I have no idea but I would not draft him.

napier is another good point but he is too small. the difference to me between nappier and anderson is you can hide anderson in a defense u cant hide napier cause he can only guard 1 position, and he can be posted by many guards at that 1 position he can guard.
                  There is a chance Anderson falls to the Raps at #20.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I thought the Daniels kid from UConn looked pretty solid last night. Long, athletic, with some range. Could be a good long term option for the 3

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      It's odd that I could find no evidence of Joel Embiid declaring though Draft Express has him down for declaring and staying in.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        It's odd that I could find no evidence of Joel Embiid declaring though Draft Express has him down for declaring and staying in.
                        Exactly. Combine that with the Wisconsin kids staying in school (Good for them!), Stauskas not making a decision until this coming week (No one on Michigan are Seniors -- that's big), the kid at Duke probably staying another year to play with his best friend...and a lot of the kids declaring, (I'm assuming after doing research) quite frankly, not even being worth researching (Roscoe Smith? A SF whose only skill is rebounding? Seriously?) this is looking like an average draft after the top 4-5 players.

Comment

• Most College 1 and comes should skip this draft and go in 2015 when picks are better distributed. Wiggins already declared so Parker should go 1 in 2015. Embid 2 in 2014. if you are 10-25 next year looks better.

Comment

• If you're a surefire lottery pick, going back for another year is a bad financial decision 90% of the time. Even for a guy like Stauskus, more bad than good will probably happen.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Yeah but after top six a lot of pick are bunched together on the same team. Parker could go or stay and he will be fine but late lottery should stay if they can.

Comment

• I really hope we can get Stauskas.

He has a lightning quick release, great shot and has driving and passing capabilities.

He could take all of Novak's minutes and eat some of Salmons' as well.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X