• Show
Clear All

• If Kyle ended up the best player in this draft I wouldn't be shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• bobbybutler wrote: View Post
      http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...ard/index.html

Kyle Anderson is Robert Ried

Or Rick Barry, Paul Pressey, Marques Johnson, Grant Hill, Scottie Pippen. Lamar Odom. Anthony Mason. Toni Kukoc. Boris Diaw. Hedo Turkoglu. A Point Forward. They come in different shapes and sizes and different levels of talents. Some arent even called Point Forwards.
      Kyle is a point guard the question is can he guard the position in the nba. There is no question in my mind he is a point guard

Comment

• Jeepers creepers!

What happened to LaVine?

I am pretty sure I was the first to bring him up on the thread. Was really high on him - and still am. But what is going on?

He is 6-29 with 2 assists over last 5 games.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Jeepers creepers!

What happened to LaVine?

I am pretty sure I was the first to bring him up on the thread. Was really high on him - and still am. But what is going on?

haha I do hold you personally responsible for my love affair with the kid. He'll be fine, but it might be 2015 draft for him unless he can dazzle in March.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Jeepers creepers!

What happened to LaVine?

I hope he starts playing better cause if he doesn't ppl are going to start realizing who the best player on the team actually is. Kyle Anderson averaging 15.7 ppg 8.7 rpg 6.8(3.2 TO) asp 1.6 stl 0.9 Blk
            .494 FG .524 3FG. Steal of the draft in my opinion.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Super athletic UCLA guys underperforming in college is kind of the norm
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• How about a list of Canadian draft prospects. Everytime I go to NBADraft.net pr hoops hype, there is a new Canadian hot prospect. Would love to see a rated list with Wiggins or Ennis at the top. There is a 7'2" Canadian senior centre in Arizona State??? Who knew? A Quebecois point guard at BC.??

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Super athletic UCLA guys underperforming in college is kind of the norm
                  Under the old coach but this is a new staff

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• maputo88 wrote: View Post
                    How about a list of Canadian draft prospects. Everytime I go to NBADraft.net pr hoops hype, there is a new Canadian hot prospect. Would love to see a rated list with Wiggins or Ennis at the top. There is a 7'2" Canadian senior centre in Arizona State??? Who knew? A Quebecois point guard at BC.??
                    Yeah, Bachynski had a great week for his draft stock. Two game-saving blocks in less than a week (and at least 3 on the season), the most recent coming in an 8-block game against a highly-ranked team.

The list of guys I'm keeping tabs on who have been featured in mocks are (with most recent Draft Express and NBADraft rankings):

Name - DraftExpress rank - NBADraft rank
                    Wiggins - 2 - 3
                    Ennis - 9 - 13
                    Stauskas - 19 - 33
                    Powell - 40 - X
                    Ejim - X - 45
                    Bachynski - X - 56
                    Hanlan - 57 (2015) - 23 (2015)
                    Birch - 37 (2015) - 36 (2015)

Imagine what a ridiculous NCAA team those 8 guys would make. This is probably the first year in NCAA history where you could put all the Canadians together and they'd potentially be able to beat any team in the country.

Significant Canadian seniors that I'm aware of not likely to be drafted but potentially summer-league candidates are Heslip (solid shooter from Baylor) and Posthumus (second in NCAA in rebounds at Morehead State).
                    Last edited by octothorp; Sat Feb 15, 2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• A couple players who I feel should be in the discussion for the Rapstors 19/20 pick playing today. Love Saturdays for all the college ball.

Kyle Anderson & Lavine vs Utah

Semaj Christon vs Marquette

Jordan Clarkson vs Tennessee

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        A couple players who I feel should be in the discussion for the Rapstors 19/20 pick playing today. Love Saturdays for all the college ball.

Kyle Anderson & Lavine vs Utah

Semaj Christon vs Marquette

Jordan Clarkson vs Tennessee

If LaVine declares this year. He'd be a top 10 pick. No way he's there late first round.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          If LaVine declares this year. He'd be a top 10 pick. No way he's there late first round.
                          I disagree not everybody need a PG. With the likes of Exum, Smart, Ennis. He could easily fall out of the lottery.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I disagree not everybody need a PG. With the likes of Exum, Smart, Ennis. He could easily fall out of the lottery.

Doesn't really matter. You ALWAYS take the best player available. And you always look ahead at what this player could be in a couple of years. LaVine's upside is as big as any player in this draft.

Pretty sure if the Raps could re-do the 2011 draft all over again. Pretty sure they'd take Drummond over Ross. Even though they already have JV.

And LaVine is not really a pure PG. He's a combo guard.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• FWIW, Chad Ford has dropped LaVine to #17 on his Top 100. Unless his play improves, he may be available when the Raps pick.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I like LaVine, if he's available at our pick I think he is a must.

I'm not sold on Samaj, I think he has some huge bust potential. I don't really like drafting PG's that don't have much PG skills...

Comment

Working...
                                X