No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.

You mean with a somehow acquired second 1st round pick, right?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        You mean with a somehow acquired second 1st round pick, right?
        Nope, till or if Massai actually blows this team up. I still believe will make the playoffs.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Actually let me correct that. With the 17th pick raptors select Andrew Harrison. I see him falling because he won't have to put big numbers for his team to win. It's going to be the Julius Randle show every game. So I can see him falling a lot like Jrue Holiday did.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.

There are better players than Saric in that range.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              There are better players than Saric in that range.
              Yes but I feel he fit a bigger need and is as talent as any other 4 in this draft. Raptors need more basketball thinkers. Point Forward. You walk away with either him or Andrew Harrison at 15-20 range that's a steal in the draft.

Andrew Harrison is another big PG. 6'6" with a 6-8 wingspans. Was top five recruit out high school. I feel like he choice the wrong program by picking Kentucky. He will be under utilize. He won't put big numbers like Smart or Exum, so he fall out the discussion. Also I don't think the too Lottery teams are in need of PGs. He'll fall right at our laps. Make the playoffs and still get like a top PG prospect!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Andrew Harrison would be a great pick. But in that range i would target a guy like a James McAdoo.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yes but I feel he fit a bigger need and is as talent as any other 4 in this draft. Raptors need more basketball thinkers. Point Forward. You walk away with either him or Andrew Harrison at 15-20 range that's a steal in the draft.

Andrew Harrison is another big PG. 6'6" with a 6-8 wingspans. Was top five recruit out high school. I feel like he choice the wrong program by picking Kentucky. He will be under utilize. He won't put big numbers like Smart or Exum, so he fall out the discussion. Also I don't think the too Lottery teams are in need of PGs. He'll fall right at our laps. Make the playoffs and still get like a top PG prospect!

Josh Selby was once a top recruit for Kansas. Marquis Teague was once considered a too 10 pick.

Not eating you're wrong, I just wouldn't carve things in stone yet.

Things will change between now and June.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Josh Selby was once a top recruit for Kansas. Marquis Teague was once considered a too 10 pick.

Not eating you're wrong, I just wouldn't carve things in stone yet.

Things will change between now and June.
                      He has way better tools at his disposal than either of them. On pure talent they've said his the best PG Cali has had since John Wall.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Damn. That was easy for him.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Holeeeeeeee shit!

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Some love for Doug McDermott

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Comment

Working...
                                X