Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Im 6'6 I got you beat by an inch
    With or without shoes? I'm 6'6 with shoes!

Comment

• Gheorghe was awesome, don't diss please

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        With or without shoes? I'm 6'6 with shoes!
        6'6 with shoes! ahah lost my advantage
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          6'6 with shoes! ahah lost my advantage
          I'm 7'2 if I stand on a 1' platform!
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I hate you all. I'm 5'10" in shoes, fuck my life
            Worst part is that if i was even 6 - 6'2" i know i would destroy pretty much all my friends

Comment

• Just watched the Kyle Anderson scouting vid. Only saw a handful of his games this season as I generally watched ACC and big 12 games.
              He looks sooooooo slow and about as explosive as a snail, can't imagine there being any worse athletes at his position in the league (whatever position that is). Will be fascinating to see how he does in the league.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                Just watched the Kyle Anderson scouting vid. Only saw a handful of his games this season as I generally watched ACC and big 12 games.
                He looks sooooooo slow and about as explosive as a snail, can't imagine there being any worse athletes at his position in the league (whatever position that is). Will be fascinating to see how he does in the league.
                Is Kyle Anderson the guy who's supposed to be like Boris Diaw? (Big PG in college but has to translate to a PF in the NBA. Still can't believe Diaw came in as a PG either)

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Is Kyle Anderson the guy who's supposed to be like Boris Diaw? (Big PG in college but has to translate to a PF in the NBA. Still can't believe Diaw came in as a PG either)
                  He is being compared to Diaw...but basically you can compare him to any forward with PG skills. Don't know if he's a PF in the NBA, and he often played with two guards (that's 2 guards, not shooting guards) in college. Basically his lack of athleticism leads to huge concerns on D at any position.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    He is being compared to Diaw...but basically you can compare him to any forward with PG skills. Don't know if he's a PF in the NBA, and he often played with two guards (that's 2 guards, not shooting guards) in college. Basically his lack of athleticism leads to huge concerns on D at any position.
                    u know what i found funny in the scouting report was that on one hand he gave anderson props for being able to get to the rim and then later used almost the same plays to say he lacks speed. serious you dont need speed you just need to take the spot andre miller is one of the best at it.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Wait so you've never seen him play but you're saying he's not athletic and that he is uncoordinated? what the heck lol. I'm "Brown" too but i'd say i'm decently athletic. Race shouldn't really matter, although indians haven't really been known to be athletic in terms of leaping ability
                      Ann I'm just saying he looks really unathletic, he's like 400 lb dude. Race doesn't matter I just rEALLY wanna see a brown nba player
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Ann I'm just saying he looks really unathletic, he's like 400 lb dude. Race doesn't matter I just rEALLY wanna see a brown nba player
                        Huh? What? Race doesn't matter BUT you want to see this guy in the nba entirely because of his race....???

I sincerely hope we do not draft/sign this kid. I would lose a lot of faith in our management.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Doesn't surprise me to hear that. I heard he's Sikh Punjabi, i have a few friends who are Punjabi as well. They aren't exactly the most athletic people around. Not any knock on them but its sort of the general consensus from what I've seen and heard.
                          Brahe I'm Sikh and am 5'7 and can touch the rim

Comment

Huh? What? Race doesn't matter BUT you want to see this guy in the nba entirely because of his race....???

I sincerely hope we do not draft/sign this kid. I would lose a lot of faith in our management.
                            You didn't read the reply dude,

I said being brown doesn't make him unathletic and that I want to see a brown basketball player. Two different topics hahah

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              You didn't read the reply dude,

I said being brown doesn't make him unathletic and that I want to see a brown basketball player. Two different topics hahah
                              Your reply doesn't change anything. You're essentially saying the only reason you want to see him in the league is because he's brown. It doesn't matter what other things you're talking about in regards to his race (ie whether it means anything to his athleticism)....It makes no sense to want a player in an NBA uniform strictly because of his race. What kind of reason is that? It's the NBA, not a Benetton ad.

Comment

Your reply doesn't change anything. You're essentially saying the only reason you want to see him in the league is because he's brown. It doesn't matter what other things you're talking about in regards to his race (ie whether it means anything to his athleticism)....It makes no sense to want a player in an NBA uniform strictly because of his race. What kind of reason is that? It's the NBA, not a Benetton ad.
                                Dude it's not like he's going to make the nba or not make the nba because of me

I am just a beleiber in him because it would be a huge basketball accomplishment for Sikhs everywhere. I'm just a fan of the guy okay but I doubt his skills

Comment

Working...
                                X