X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    K.J McDaniels :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Lr2...re=c4-overview

If he falls to the second round I say we get him to replace Salmons as our SF off the bench. He can shoot it alright but not great also fantastic on defense can defend multiple positions ala Terren Ross
    he will have serious problems at the next level, not very smart very athletic.

Comment

• Love the draftexpress scouting vids. Though sometimes I find myself looking at the strengths section of a guy I haven't watched much and thinking ...damn this guy is going to be great, then the weaknesses come and I'm like..man this guy sucks, his game won't translate AT ALL

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        he will have serious problems at the next level, not very smart very athletic.
        Yeah he would benefit the most from a structured team with a lot of vets like the Spurs
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
          Love the draftexpress scouting vids. Though sometimes I find myself looking at the strengths section of a guy I haven't watched much and thinking ...damn this guy is going to be great, then the weaknesses come and I'm like..man this guy sucks, his game won't translate AT ALL
          Totally me. lol

I usually go and find other scouting reports if I'm intrigued by the guy I watch, just to see. I also mark down games that the play in so I can watch them in live action.
          Last edited by isaacthompson; Mon Mar 3, 2014, 03:23 PM.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• How bout that 7'2" centre from Calgary? Jordan something... He could be a decent legit backup centre to JV. NBADraftnet.net has him late 2nd round.

Yeah it would be a nice boost to have a Cdn on Canada's ball team. He could have an impact like Brett Lawrie too in terms of fan base. Cant believe the only Cdn to ever dress as a Rap was the ancient Jamaal Fuckin' Magloire, lol. I really want Ennis, though. I thought he could maybe replace Lowry if he were to leave, but that's unlikely as he's killing it for 'Cuse atm and his value is really high.

Comment

• What about Sim Bhullar and his brother Tanveer?

Sim is 7'5" sophomore and Tanveer is 7'3" freshman.

Maybe pick them up 2nd round or undrafted in a couple years?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                Love the draftexpress scouting vids. Though sometimes I find myself looking at the strengths section of a guy I haven't watched much and thinking ...damn this guy is going to be great, then the weaknesses come and I'm like..man this guy sucks, his game won't translate AT ALL
                That's why I PVR so many college games. Then you can go back and watch them in action. I probably have close to 10 games on the PVR at any given time with a variety of schools on them. Don't need to watch in real time to appreciate talent. Just watched the Kansas vs Oklahoma game yesterday morning. Embiid looked very good but he's playing against much smaller players. Would like to see him face another true big, even if it's just a Robert Sacre level big. You have to wonder about Embiid's strength down low.

Wiggins is soooooo smooth. Makes it look easy. Very much playing the team game, not trying to be a star.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Wiggins is soooooo smooth. Makes it look easy. Very much playing the team game, not trying to be a star.
                  I like how he has become Kansas' primary defender as well, and he wanted that role. Speaks volumes if the star player you draft and is going to be a leader of a team is also focused on defense

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    I like how he has become Kansas' primary defender as well, and he wanted that role. Speaks volumes if the star player you draft and is going to be a leader of a team is also focused on defense
                    i think having a defensive minded super star on your team almost guarantees a top 10 defense (the heat being the exception - this year). he just sets the tone for everyone else.
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      True. I will be very interested to see who his coach is in the NBA. He is a guy who will listen, and the right coach could make him epic and the wrong coach could lead him down the wrong path (bad habits).
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I just want us to draft the best player available. Don't care if he's Canadian.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I just want us to draft the best player available. Don't care if he's Canadian.
                          On this note, the more canadians that are on other teams, the more teams we can cheer for!
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Ejim has had a fantastic senior season! From what I understand, he is a very bright young man, I think he will make an NBA roster.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              True. I will be very interested to see who his coach is in the NBA. He is a guy who will listen, and the right coach could make him epic and the wrong coach could lead him down the wrong path (bad habits).
                              I find myself watching the Jayhawks and thinking that Bill Self is the wrong coach for Wiggins. Self seems to be forcing Wiggins (and Selden, too) into his system as opposed to trying to take advantage of his elite talent - like Duke is doing with Jabari.

Can't stand watching the KU offense. You have these supremely talented guys and they just toss the ball around the perimeter for the first 10-15 seconds of the possessions with very little player movement. Not sure if I even saw them run one single play for Wiggins in the first half of KU-OK game. And one thing that is underrated about Wiggins is his post game, which hasn't had any opportunity to develop under Self. It's almost a surprise that Wiggins can average 16+ PPG. I think Wiggins could be similar to the Drummond-UCONN situation, where it was just a bad fit between player, coach and system. Sometimes you get these hotshot NCAA coaches, who are successful because they can take mediocre talent and integrate them into a system that is greater than the sum. But sometimes that can backfire because that same system doesn't give the elite talent an opportunity to flourish. Similar thing happened with Vince Carter at UNC, and is a reason why he fell to the Raps in the draft.
                              Last edited by golden; Mon Mar 3, 2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Selden is extremely unselfish by nature though, and Wiggins has long been described as a passive player, so it could be a combination of Self's system and their tendencies as players.
                                I really rate Selden. The raps have more pressing needs, but if they ended up getting him, I'd be very happy. He's a really good passer, nice shooting stroke, strong body, high IQ. I think he'll be a very solid pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X