Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote:
    wow Salmons is a superstar then
    Yes, he is. Just watch how he played vs OKC this year.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Please bro. Don't give me nightmares I was at that game. -_-

Raps

Comment

• ball4life wrote:
        rocwell wrote: View Post
        It's not so much his game that teams covet.

It's his headband.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
          And would you expect an answer?
          Ujiri doesn't ask.

"Yeah, this is Masai. I've got three million dollars that says you're not picking Clint Capela. Are we clear? Damn right, you small-market bitches."

Comment

• I am not hearing Anderson name from u all u think he will be drafted before I can't see Ennis and Anderson on the board and we take Ennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stauskas is Lithuanian?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                He's the ability to re-sign Zach Randolph and Mike Miller and pursue a decent small forward. That's huge for Memphis.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  I am not hearing Anderson name from u all u think he will be drafted before I can't see Ennis and Anderson on the board and we take Ennis

The only chance he jumps up is if the Hawks (who seemed to love him) want him. Otherwise he'll still be on the board. And if both are still on the board, there's just no way you pick Anderson over Ennis. I actually like Anderson but there's just no way you pick him over Ennis.

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Stauskas is Lithuanian?

I thought he was Canadian?
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Stauskas is Lithuanian?

He's Lithuanian-Canadian and has dual citizenship.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      He's the ability to re-sign Zach Randolph and Mike Miller and pursue a decent small forward. That's huge for Memphis.
                      i get that its not him but his non-guaranteed contract. it was meant to be a joke rather a bad one i guess.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        The only chance he jumps up is if the Hawks (who seemed to love him) want him. Otherwise he'll still be on the board. And if both are still on the board, there's just no way you pick Anderson over Ennis. I actually like Anderson but there's just no way you pick him over Ennis.

I thought he was Canadian?
                        Really ? They both can't guard their position but Anderson can play 3 positions

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Really ? They both can't guard their position but Anderson can play 3 positions

Ennis can guard his position (this is actually the first I've heard someone saying that he can't), can play off the ball and has serious starter potential. Anderson is someone who needs the ball in the hands to be productive and also needs a system in place to hide him defensively. Nothing against Anderson, but he's just not as good a pick as Ennis (even judging by that tier list that Chad Ford put out with all the NBA teams contributing to it, they would agree as well).
                          Last edited by Just Is; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 05:02 PM.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'm starting to get a little anxious for tonight. Most years it feels like we have a decent concept of how things will go. This year it feels like the teams don't even know what is going to happen.

And with the news of the potential Memphis deal, I now can't help but have high expectations for what Ujiri is going to pull off. I have dreams of the watching Ennis and Capela run the pick-n-roll together...and I can't get it out of my head now...
                            http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Things are heating up:

Comment

• Ok i'm stoked. Pls dont mess this up Masai. If Ennis is there at 20 you take him. It's that simple. UNLESS LaVine for some reason is still on the board.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X