The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    if you really like Inglis and don't think he'll be there at #37 then you take him
    The reason I asked that is because he almost withdrew, then came back, maybe he got a late first promise from say, the Spurs, so MU goes and gets another first to get him.

I think it would be fine, as we're pretty much drafting him with the 37, it's just we used that pick to get a higher one to be sure we got him.

And we're getting value for Salmons.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      what do you mean? outside of Ross and Demar we don't really have any swings that can score.

GV played a ton of the 2, sure, but that was more out of necessity.
      the reason we were short on 2s was because our original 2s were too busy playing the 3 AND 4 in fields's case.

Comment

• Raps DESPERATELY need bench scoring. Hence, why i'm high on Adams.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          The reason I asked that is because he almost withdrew, then came back, maybe he got a late first promise from say, the Spurs, so MU goes and gets another first to get him.

I think it would be fine, as we're pretty much drafting him with the 37, it's just we used that pick to get a higher one to be sure we got him.

And we're getting value for Salmons.
          hey man i'm agreeing with you
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Now all Masai has to do is get a late 1st to stash Inglis.

Clippers at 28?

Take on Dudley with the TPE and send out the other 2nd?
            I dunno, Clippers want frontcourt depth, could we make a deal with Psyhco T? But if McGary is still on the board, I believe LAC will draft him.
            Myself (March 2014):
            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Hoops hype is also saying raps are eyeing Trevor Ariza..... Go Masai go Masai go! Go Masai go Masai go!
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Ariza in the mix too???

Comment

• I do not want Ariza.
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Prince? You couldn't get a more Casey player. He looked pretty washed up last season as well, at least offensively. Could be a like for like replacement.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Hoops hype is also saying raps are eyeing Trevor Ariza..... Go Masai go Masai go! Go Masai go Masai go!
                      No Masai No Masai No!!!

Comment

• no Ariza -_- unless 2 year deal

Comment

• Memphis does it for the trade for the cap space, Raps do it for the pick.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Ariza in the mix too???

I don't think HoopsHype realizes that is a sh!t source.

They have it hyper-linked as National Post when it is Kev-make stuff up-rashidi with Canada.com.

I really want no part of Ariza and all Raps will be able to offer is MLE anyways. Not going to get it done.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              Hoops hype is also saying raps are eyeing Trevor Ariza..... Go Masai go Masai go! Go Masai go Masai go!
                              HoopsHype linking from another source.

It is garbage.

Raps can only offer MLE unless they renounce players (KL, GV, PP).

MLE not going to sign Ariza.

Comment

• Hey, just thought of something, if the Raps draft Ennis at 20, could they go to Grant at 22? the both were teammates? (just throwing that in here)
                                Myself (March 2014):

Comment

Working...
                                X