The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Ennis doesn't make the pass when it's a bad pass. Anderson makes riskier plays. Ennis was the steadiest PG in the NCAA last year and even Anderson's level of poise doesn't come close to Ennis. Ennis doesn't have any trouble making the plays he's supposed to because of height. And Anderson will not work as a PG at the NBA level and will almost definitely have to play a point forward role, which will influence his ability to make passes (matched up against bigger defenders where his height is less of a factor, albeit still an advantage).

*You also have to consider teammates. Anderson had better shooters around him, and generally just better options to pass to. Ennis had nobody particularly effective. Cooney was their only good shooter. CJ Fair was a volume type scorer. And nobody else was even very good offensively in much of any way.
    It's a bad pass cause he can't make the pass safely

But we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Worst sleep ever.
      This shit is definitely the new Christmas eve.

gogogogo

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
        Things are heating up:

I'm sorry but if you're the Cavs, I'd take that and run. At 3, you still can afford to take a risk on Embiid, draft Exum for a huge backcourt, or pick up Vonleh...PLUS you get another top 10 pick and an early second rounder (which is essentially a late first rounder). You take that and you DON'T look back.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'm so excited! !!!!!!!°°
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• alright boys.. time is up.. draft is here

Let's do this.

Masai, don't mess it up please! Thanks.

Comment

• blech.....no cable so I can't watch the draft. Will have to follow along online!

Comment

• The Cavs could do a whole bunch of things better than drafting Jabari, that's all I'll say. I still think Wiggins is a pretty solid fit there.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  It's a bad pass cause he can't make the pass safely

But we will see

Safely? Well, Anderson averaged one more assist and twice as many turnovers with better scoring teammates. So doe Anderson really make the passes more safely?

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                    blech.....no cable so I can't watch the draft. Will have to follow along online!
                    Honestly it's like the least exciting television event. I will "watch" it, but mostly I'll be ignoring what's happening on tv for most of the time.

Comment

• NHL Draft > NBA Draft.

Its a little bit exciting this year because of the Canadian kids.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And it begins!!!!
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Honestly it's like the least exciting television event. I will "watch" it, but mostly I'll be ignoring what's happening on tv for most of the time.
                          I like it. But I also like to watch TV for the entire night on election night too. Sort of weird.

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                            I like it. But I also like to watch TV for the entire night on election night too. Sort of weird.
                            Elections can be more exciting. Results actually vary quickly as polls come in.

Comment

• Kyle anderson, let's go baby!

Comment

• The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Safely? Well, Anderson averaged one more assist and twice as many turnovers with better scoring teammates. So doe Anderson really make the passes more safely?
                                His teammate were really bad except Adams who was decent. There turnovers were both low if I make 1 turnover a game and u make 2 that's twice as many. There are both good guards Anderson just can't be check if someone allows him to play point.

Comment

Working...
                                X