• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exum dropped 27-11-10 this morning
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      Exum dropped 27-11-10 this morning
      In Australia high school though... right?

Comment

• I'm diggin the UCLA guys too. I want NO part of Jabari Parker. He's got way too much Melo in his game, and his bad games have come against lengthy athletic defenders. Of which he will see on a nightly basis in the league

Comment

• Parker's Weaknesses:
          Defence, Shot Selection, Explosiveness, Tweener.

PASS

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            Parker's Weaknesses:

PASS
            The kid is getting coached by Coach K he will be fundamently sound and pretty sure will have his weakneses sorted out by March Madness

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
              I'm diggin the UCLA guys too. I want NO part of Jabari Parker. He's got way too much Melo in his game, and his bad games have come against lengthy athletic defenders. Of which he will see on a nightly basis in the league
              And thats a bad thing?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Parker's Weaknesses:

PASS
                The guy can flat out score and will make ppl arounf him that much better

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                  Lots of guys can score.

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                    How does he make people around him better? By scoring? If that's all you got then please watch Gay/DD and tell me how they make the people around them better by scoring?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• SI's new big board. New #1

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...jabari-parker/

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I knew that Dante Exum's dad played at UNC, but I didn't realize it included the 1982 Championship team. James Worthy, Sam Perkins and some guy named Michael Jordan.

Comment

• Glenn Robinson III sinking like a stone.

Comment

Parker's Weaknesses:

PASS
                            Parker doesn't have any weakness from the games I have watched. He does it all, score, defend, pass, and rebound. He is truly explosive as far as getting his hand up above the square on lob dunks and a super quick first step leading to finishing at the rim with either hand. He had a foot injury last year that led to some of that press that Parker was a skills guy rather than athletic.

It's getting harder for Parker to score now as he is getting the attention he deserves from opponents.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Parker doesn't have any weakness from the games I have watched. He does it all, score, defend, pass, and rebound. He is truly explosive as far as getting his hand up above the square on lob dunks and a super quick first step leading to finishing at the rim with either hand. He had a foot injury last year that led to some of that press that Parker was a skills guy rather than athletic.

It's getting harder for Parker to score now as he is getting the attention he deserves from opponents.
                              I've read quite a few reports that mention that Parker doesn't have that lightning quick first step. He's a great athlete, with length and speed so is great in transition, but gets most of his buckets in the half-court by rising above his defender.

I feel like I see a lot of Rudy Gay in him, which scares me.

I like Exum more than Parker.
                              Last edited by stooley; Thu Dec 5, 2013, 11:39 AM.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I actually see alot of Pierce in Parker. No elite athleticism but very good all around player

Comment

Working...
                                X