• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Every Jamshid post:

Something super douchey

Comment

• 2 scouts went 2 watch Bruno,one was San Antonio the other Raptors,enough said.
        San Antonio was gonna pick this kid,that's why they couldn't wait till second round.

Simmons is starting 2 p@!s me of,literally.
        Just stop Simmons,u suck.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Maybe if Ennis was on the board they wanted that Memphis pick, to get Bruno
          Good point. Memphis could have backed off (and it looks like they did) so MU just took Bruno instead.

Comment

• So when does Bruno come over in 4 years?

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              2 scouts went 2 watch Bruno,one was San Antonio the other Raptors,enough said.
              San Antonio was gonna pick this kid,that's why they couldn't wait till second round.

Sounds about right.

Comment

• I just have to say a couple things.

This isn't like Val or Giannis at all. Those guys were scouted. There were videos, reports, rudimentary measurements. Val moreso than Giannis, but people had heard of them, and they were generally known to be in the mix to be picked.

Almost no one, and I'm including people who follow the draft like crazy, almost no one has heard of Bruno. (On a side note, it's interesting to me that DX only released a video scouting report today, almost as if they kept it quiet until the draft.)

So the question is, could we have picked Bruno at 37? On June 19th Alex Kennedy reported that Bruno had a second-round promise. If that was somebody other than us, maybe Masai wanted to make sure he got his guy and wasn't willing to move into the late first round to do so.

It's a giant wtf, but I hope the picture will become clearer after Masai explains it. Because right now I think it's totally fine to be dumbstruck.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Every Jamshid post:

Something super douchey
                  With way more emoticons

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    I don't get it, is he just that impressionable? It's like all he has is a short-term memory with no ability to look forward.
                    That guy is a lost cause... I would imagine if we won a chip he'd be saying "oh yea? bet they can't three-peat!"... to each their own, ain;t nobody got time fuh dat!

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      2 scouts went 2 watch Bruno,one was San Antonio the other Raptors,enough said.

He's already growing on me lol. His physical prowess is impressive. If he truly can score from anywhere, than he has all the tools to become the Brazilian Durant.

Im excited to see this guy in Toronto
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Video:

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...g-Report-4645/

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Because he could have been picked at 59 or 37, absolutely nobody knows this Bruno guy
                          Masai knows who he is. Who did you want? Capela? IF Capela hits his ceiling, he's Amir Johnson. Well, we already have that. I would rather reach deep and select a guy who has a ton more potential and has yet to scratch the surface on potentially how good he could be. But then again, once you reach into the 20's it's a real crapshoot going forward so why not trust your scouting? Just because you don't know who he is doesn't mean he can't or won't develop into something special. And we have no idea if he would have been there at 37 or 59. Once you get into the mid- 20's, teams start picking guys to stash them.

Comment

• I am pissed , we could have for this guy at 59

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• or maybe because Ennis was no longer available Masai wanted to hold off.

I think he wanted to go 20 Ennis and 22 Bruno

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                What exactly has he done wrong, bud? Took us from laughing stock to 3rd seed. You keep being miserable and I'll keep moving forward. Have fun with that.
                                miserable who is miserable here ... I am having fun and enjoying seeing the like of you, who can not handle the reality and live in fantasy world scratching your heads and crying over this pick

Comment

Working...
                                X