The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    Is it draft night yet? If the Spurs don't go through then I'll have zero interest in watching the finals. I hate watching the OKC free-throw parade, and Miami will easily beat them.
    Cmon... Did you see that Russell dunk against the Spurs? Even when they lose bad, the Thunder are so fun.
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
      Cmon... Did you see that Russell dunk against the Spurs? Even when they lose bad, the Thunder are so fun.
      Yes, that was a nice dunk. But I also saw the 21-0 FT advantage in 3Q of game three, and the automatic whistles that Westbrook gets on 40-50% of his drives. Between Durant and Westbrook I've never seen a team get so many whistles. Not saying that they're all bad calls, but man is it boring as fuck.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        No Jefferson and kanter only started 37 of 80 games.... Why is that?
        Jefferson played at the 3 Williams at the 4 which left favours as the starting centre. Kanter was left on the bench, they have a lot of depth up front. He still averaged 28 minutes a game man. Similar to Jv, he just didn't start
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          Yes, that was a nice dunk. But I also saw the 21-0 FT advantage in 3Q of game three, and the automatic whistles that Westbrook gets on 40-50% of his drives. Between Durant and Westbrook I've never seen a team get so many whistles. Not saying that they're all bad calls, but man is it boring as fuck.
          That's cause 40% of the time it's a foul. Spurs don't have a guard that can stay on the same planet with Russ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            That's cause 40% of the time it's a foul. Spurs don't have a guard that can stay on the same planet with Russ.

That's right they have a forward that does a good job though, Leonard!
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              Lol you should go check his numbers this series

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lol you should go check his numbers this series

42% from the field, less than 31% from 3, and 3.4 turnovers per game.....nothing to write home about. Sure he is scoring 25 a game with good assist numbers, rebounds and free throw attempts, but he is not destroying anyone.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

42% from the field, less than 31% from 3, and 3.4 turnovers per game.....nothing to write home about. Sure he is scoring 25 a game with good assist numbers, rebounds and free throw attempts, but he is not destroying anyone.
                  To me 25+ points, 5+ rebounds, 5+ assists is destroying. Especially when you have 40/10/5/5 game.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Getting to the free throw line is a SKILL.

People need to stop acting like it's all credit to the refs or some sort of cheap way of playing. It's smart as fuck. You get to rest while scoring points.

Comment

• This is the Draft thread, right?!

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                        Getting to the free throw line is a SKILL.

People need to stop acting like it's all credit to the refs or some sort of cheap way of playing. It's smart as fuck. You get to rest while scoring points.
                        but but thAT means derozan has an elite skill GASP
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Lol but if Leonard is on Westbrook, that means someone who isn't all-defense quality is on KD. Which, pick your poison I guess?
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            Getting to the free throw line is a SKILL.

THANK YOU! It's getting very annoying
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              but but thAT means derozan has an elite skill GASP
                              This is actually a big reason why

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

This is actually a big reason why

Big reason why what?

Comment

Working...
                                X