The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

All I am saying is he better pan out or we threw away a draft pick. I don't want to hear casey or MU spin he better damn produce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        That made sense.

What I don't get is that if Ennis was their top priority, and Phoenix wanted a PG, why not draft Napier @ #20 and flip him with a 2nd round pick for Ennis? They had 10 minutes to discuss options with Phoenix... I've had faith in the past, including being supportive of the JV pick, but this one scares me... and yes, I hope to be proven wrong!
        Maybe Phx thought more of ennis than Napier?

Also wouldn't be surprised if Houston was team looking to take Bruno at 25

Comment

• One thing I like is the sense of mystery Bruno brings. These days all the picks are tweeted out before they happen and everything is known about their games but this pick legitimately fooled 99% of fans and experts.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Also... People. The youngest player in the draft was Bruno. Born 1995... What does this mean? HE IS NOT DONE GROWING. 6'9'' now? 6'11'' later. And guess what? He has only played ball for 5 years, and shoots 3 pointers well. Not even Giannis can shoot well. He may be under-publicized (was given a draft promise, did not work out for any team, comes from poor family, etc) but his upside includes these abilities:

1. 6'9''... 6'11'' ??
            2. Quick and agile body, good leaping ability, good balance
            3. Crazy (really crazy) wingspan
            4. Good Shooting ability, stretching to the 3
            5. 18 years old
            6. Defensive potential is huge
            7. Humble, has a drive to succeed, probably will be great for our locker room!
            8. Spurs were interested in him

Could be we want to have his rights now, so that we can begin a rookie season with Bruno at age 20. From the age of 18 to 20, stars can either go from unknown to first overall, or from first overall to undrafted. What if Bruno projects to be a Lottery pick in 2016? To get him with a 20th pick now could be the longest long con in NBA history. Only time will tell.
            yep. i don't think people here really understand the ceiling on this guy.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              All I am saying is he better pan out or we threw away a draft pick. I don't want to hear casey or MU spin he better damn produce

I think you'll be disappointed then

Comment

• I'm warming up to the Caboclo pick given he was their target at 22. Still shocked that they actually took him, especially with a couple of other highly speculated options on the board. (Anderson, Capela)

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post

Hmmm, looks like MU really liked what he saw.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    One thing I like is the sense of mystery Bruno brings. These days all the picks are tweeted out before they happen and everything is known about their games but this pick legitimately fooled 99% of fans and experts.
                    More like 100%, I bet Chad Ford and everyone else flipped their shit when they say him picked.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      I think you'll be disappointed then
                      Don't tell me that my man already pissed as it is.

Comment

• Heat took another PG? Hmmmmm
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• close to 59.

Comment

• Why do I sense a Canadian being picked @ #59... just a feeling.

Comment

• Bachynski or P Young at 59.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Love the #WeTheNorth tag...that's smart.

I like smart

Comment

Working...
                                X