No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Grange was saying that Wiggins' raw athletic explosiveness is only compared to Vince Carter's. From the highlight videos I've seen, I don't see that comparison. Carter was in a league of his own.

Comment

• I think you'll see a little of "Wiggins fatigue" with some scouts. I think Randle and Smart are the only comparables for pure star in the NBA potential. I see all 3 as all-NBA guys in the future. I think Parker, Exum, Gordon etc are all "only" all-stars. God this draft is stacked.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        that dude out of Creighton is killing it
        Doug McDermott. Been a fan of him for a while now.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I think you'll see a little of "Wiggins fatigue" with some scouts. I think Randle and Smart are the only comparables for pure star in the NBA potential. I see all 3 as all-NBA guys in the future. I think Parker, Exum, Gordon etc are all "only" all-stars. God this draft is stacked.
          Why do you have Smart ahead of Exum, Parker, Gordon? Just curious

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
            I was wondering the same thing.
            I love Marcus Smart, but I think Exum definitely has more "Star" Potential at the PG.

Assuming both hit their projected 'Ceiling' at some point, I'll take Exum.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              I love Marcus Smart, but I think Exum definitely has more "Star" Potential at the PG.

This. I prefer Parker to Smart as a prospect also.

I don't think Smart would've even been the best overall talent in the 2013 draft

Comment

• Tonight will be great games for Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas.

Big time attention and pressure so we'll know who can handle it.... and more importantly who can't. Although everyone has an off night but I don't want to hear anything rational like that.

Comment

• Really excited for this Duke/Kansas game. Wiggy vs Jabari.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• kentucky playing some raptor basketball right now, its horrible

Comment

• man i knew i didn't like the harrison kids
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Marcus Smart: 14 pts, 4 ast, 5 rb, 1 blk, 1 to....and 9 steals!!!

Comment

• Kansas/Duke was a great game to watch. Parker showed up early but Wiggins had the last say with the solid double double.

Wiggins: 22 PTS(9/15), 10 REB, 2 AST, 1 BLK
                          Parker: 27 PTS(9/18), 9 REB, 3 STL, 1 BLK

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                            Kansas/Duke was a great game to watch. Parker showed up early but Wiggins had the last say with the solid double double.

Wiggins: 22 PTS(9/15), 10 REB, 2 AST, 1 BLK
                            Parker: 27 PTS(9/18), 9 REB, 3 STL, 1 BLK
                            What a game! Both these guys are A+ talent IMO. And dont forget about Randle. That guy's a beast.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              What a game! Both these guys are A+ talent IMO. And dont forget about Randle. That guy's a beast.
                              Unbelievable talent indeed, although I think he could do away with those 8 turnovers.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                                joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

I admit, I haven't seen a lot of Exum, but I always worry about an overseas guy who hasn't been playing the best competition. Yes he excelled at the hoops summit, but there is a huge mental difference between a showcase performance and a grind it out season. Can he reach his ceiling while grinding it out against the best? We'll have to wait and see.

Marcus Smart is an NBA PG. He's a natural play-maker with great size. He's James Harden but with Defence. In the modern NBA he'll be a star. I like that he went back for his sophomore year, he'll come in with an extra year of seeing different defences (a lot of them designed to stop him) and his court-vision will benefit from it.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X