No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Ennis. I'm hoping Masai can pull of a draft night trade with whoever drafts him. I would love that deal to include Vasquez. And then for our second round pick, I want Sim Bhullar. Enough said.

Comment

• This Adreian Payne stretch PF guy clearly wants to get drafted. 41-8 on 10-15 shooting, 4-5 3s, 17-17 FTs.

Draftexpress has him at 24.

Comment

• bros. Made in Canada.

Comment

• I saw Montrezl harrel slotted to us in one mock a while ago, but just watching Louisville vs Manhattan, and while I think he's great defensively and on boards, I see him as almost an Amir clone, he's not the biggest guy and he's gonna rely a lot on his motor and athleticism in the NBA
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
            I want Ennis. I'm hoping Masai can pull of a draft night trade with whoever drafts him. I would love that deal to include Vasquez. And then for our second round pick, I want Sim Bhullar. Enough said.
            SIM bhullar is definatley not coming out this year so you can shelve that thought

Comment

• One guy in the Casey mould is Clemson's K. J. McDaniels. Lack of handles prevents him going higher, but is a great athlete, tremendous defender and a terrific rebounder for a SF.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Still think aaron craft would be a 2nd round steal for this team and could have a role on this team as the 3rd pg and depending on moves made would have the ability to play his way to the backup

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                  Still think aaron craft would be a 2nd round steal for this team and could have a role on this team as the 3rd pg and depending on moves made would have the ability to play his way to the backup
                  I love Craft as a disruptive bench PG, but with so many quality PG's in this draft likely falling into the 2nd round, I wonder if Craft will even be drafted. He's talked of medical school as well, so that could scare a team off. I'd love to have him at camp but just don't know if he's worth one of the Raps 2nd round picks.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ^I agree...also Craft as good as he is defensively, the fact that he still has absolutely no ability to score the ball is quite discerning, might as well keep Julyan Stone.

If we are looking for a disruptive PG I would suggest Elfrid Payton, a long, tall, athletic dude that is defense first and can get to the rim at ease...he would be my second round steal atm

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      ^I agree...also Craft as good as he is defensively, the fact that he still has absolutely no ability to score the ball is quite discerning, might as well keep Julyan Stone.

If we are looking for a disruptive PG I would suggest Elfrid Payton, a long, tall, athletic dude that is defense first and can get to the rim at ease...he would be my second round steal atm
                      I think if we could grab Payton in the second round that would most definitely be a steal. He could be a great addition

Comment

• Ladies and Gents

2-Pat 2.0

http://youtu.be/h8YXVRuDHqg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If we could get him undrafted that'd be awesome but i feel like another team would jump on him. Biggest love for him is his defence and character... i just see a diamond in the kid.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            ^I agree...also Craft as good as he is defensively, the fact that he still has absolutely no ability to score the ball is quite discerning, might as well keep Julyan Stone.

I disagree with the fact he has no ability to score. thats just simply not true. he's been a key scorer on ohio state for years now. Is he a dominant scorer? no. is he a ricky rubio? HELL NO.

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                              I disagree with the fact he has no ability to score. thats just simply not true. he's been a key scorer on ohio state for years now. Is he a dominant scorer? no. is he a ricky rubio? HELL NO.
                              Craft is going to struggle to score in the NBA. Badly

Comment

• What are some of the players that we would have an interest in in the 20s of this draft? Too lazy to look through 80 pages but I will if I have to.

Ennis likely goes as a late lottery pick. What about guys like Harrell or Cauley-Stein, how are they projected?

Comment

Working...
                                X