Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    http://youtu.be/PCij475dESw

Masai draft this kid and get it over with already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that better be a link to a Nik Stauskus video...I'm not clicking it, in case it isn't
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      that better be a link to a Nik Stauskus video...I'm not clicking it, in case it isn't
      Nik best case is Klay Thompson I believe. I also believe that Ross will end up being better than Thompson. So no it's not Nik.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Nik best case is Klay Thompson I believe. I also believe that Ross will end up being better than Thompson. So no it's not Nik.

well it should have been Nik...now I''m not going to click your video link :P
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• wonder why Glenn Robinson has slipped so much

Comment

• The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

[QUOTE=Chr1s1anL;308637]http://youtu.be/PCij475dESw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 20. Toronto Raptors: Elfrid Payton, Louisiana-Lafayette, 6'3", PG, Junior

« PREV21 of 32NEXT »
            Beth Hall-USA TODAY Sports
            Elfrid Payton came up big in overtime of the Sun Belt tournament title game, propelling the Ragin' Cajuns into the dance as a No. 14 seed.

Scouts have viewed Payton as a second-rounder over the past two years, but his breakout season has loosened the needle. And now he'll get a chance to move it against Creighton in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Payton has all the credentials. At 6'3", he's got the point guard size, mind and explosive athleticism. He even has a little John Wall in his game if you can expand your imagination a bit.

But the mid-major label has hurt him. Now on the national stage, Payton will have the opportunity to show what he can do against Doug McDermott and the No. 3-seeded Creighton Bluejays.

The Raptors might need a point next year if Kyle Lowry leaves this summer. And Payton might be picking up steam as the best one on the board after Syracuse's Tyler Ennis.

Lol this found this

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Harrell's stock has skyrocketed. He's now #11 on Chad Ford's mock draft.
              Cleanthony Early is another one. He's now #13 on nbadraft.net's mock draft.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Really, really like Early. Dude's not a tweener, he's a big 3. He's got the footwork and speed to play small forward.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  I know Harrell has been solid for awhile but im talking just in general that Ford's mock draft changes a lot based on someone having a couple solid games
                  dam... didn't mean to like this, sorry homie
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Chr1s1anL;308652]
                    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    http://youtu.be/PCij475dESw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 20. Toronto Raptors: Elfrid Payton, Louisiana-Lafayette, 6'3", PG, Junior

« PREV21 of 32NEXT »
                    Beth Hall-USA TODAY Sports
                    Elfrid Payton came up big in overtime of the Sun Belt tournament title game, propelling the Ragin' Cajuns into the dance as a No. 14 seed.

Scouts have viewed Payton as a second-rounder over the past two years, but his breakout season has loosened the needle. And now he'll get a chance to move it against Creighton in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Payton has all the credentials. At 6'3", he's got the point guard size, mind and explosive athleticism. He even has a little John Wall in his game if you can expand your imagination a bit.

But the mid-major label has hurt him. Now on the national stage, Payton will have the opportunity to show what he can do against Doug McDermott and the No. 3-seeded Creighton Bluejays.

The Raptors might need a point next year if Kyle Lowry leaves this summer. And Payton might be picking up steam as the best one on the board after Syracuse's Tyler Ennis.

Lol this found this

Crazy thing about Payton is he is a junior who just turned 20. Scouts will still look at him with that potential label.

I like him. Would have no qualms drafting him.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Matt52;308681]
                      Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Crazy thing about Payton is he is a junior who just turned 20. Scouts will still look at him with that potential label.

I like him. Would have no qualms drafting him.
                      One of the most interesting things about Payton is how incredibly young he is. He enrolled at Louisiana Lafayette as a 17-year old, and is thus only three weeks older than freshman Joel Embiid, two weeks older than sophomore Marcus Smart, and six months older than freshman Tyler Ennis. A very late bloomer, he made huge strides with his game between his freshman and sophomore seasons and then again between his sophomore and junior seasons, so it's very legitimate to wonder how much he can still improve in the next few years in a NBA system.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2x0umqyfE
                      http://www.draftexpress.com

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Elfrid Payton sounds like a Masai Ujiri guy!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• [QUOTE=Chr1s1anL;308683]
                          Matt52 wrote: View Post

One of the most interesting things about Payton is how incredibly young he is. He enrolled at Louisiana Lafayette as a 17-year old, and is thus only three weeks older than freshman Joel Embiid, two weeks older than sophomore Marcus Smart, and six months older than freshman Tyler Ennis. A very late bloomer, he made huge strides with his game between his freshman and sophomore seasons and then again between his sophomore and junior seasons, so it's very legitimate to wonder how much he can still improve in the next few years in a NBA system.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2x0umqyfE
                          http://www.draftexpress.com

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Elfrid Payton sounds like a Masai Ujiri guy!
                            I'm hoping so and his draft stock was mid second round...but now he has been getting into the late first and I think grabbing him at -20- would be a bit of a reach...hope he falls to our pick at 36.

Though I would not be opposed to grabbing him at 20 because I think the talent is there.

Comment

• a center pleaase
                              I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                I'm hoping so and his draft stock was mid second round...but now he has been getting into the late first and I think grabbing him at -20- would be a bit of a reach...hope he falls to our pick at 36.

Though I would not be opposed to grabbing him at 20 because I think the talent is there.
                                Type of player who will only rise in workouts.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X