X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    A mormon?!?! You just ruined him for me

Utah has found their dream cornerstone.
    And they're in line to pick pretty damn high this year ... perhaps Wiggins doesn't go #1 ...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      And they're in line to pick pretty damn high this year ... perhaps Wiggins doesn't go #1 ...
      I don't think he will.

Comment

• Watched the last 5 or 6 minutes of the Michigan/Kentucky game and it was the first time I've seen Randle in action. This guy is a straight up beast and has a really advanced post game for a freshman. I'm curious though if his size translates to the NBA power forward position. Is he a true 6' 9"?

For sure though Wiggins and Parker have legit size for their positions in the NBA. I hope Arizona plays on a nationally televised game soon, I've been hearing so many great things about Aaron Gordon. Draft is stacked with uber talented players.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I don't think he will.
          We can thank Cleavland for that Anthony Bennett pick lol. Turned the league off of #1 Canadians lmao wiggins drops to 15 cause teams avoid him like Polio.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            We can thank Cleavland for that Anthony Bennett pick lol. Turned the league off of #1 Canadians lmao wiggins drops to 15 cause teams avoid him like Polio.
            Waiters was a pretty lousy pick too....

Comment

Waiters was a pretty lousy pick too....
              I wonder what raps would of done if they had Cleavland's luck in the draft... #1 picks 3 times in the last decade wtf.

THIS SEASON TORONTO IS DUE! #1-4, #12 & #16 picks (assuming DeMar and Rudy acquire #1s)

Comment

That's the karma that Cleveland deserves for using an under-age to increase their chances for a #1 pick.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  That's the karma that Cleveland deserves for using an under-age to increase their chances for a #1 pick.
                  Can we kidnap him and use him as our representative at the Lottery? Lol

Comment

• Maybe we can use the mascot as a rep at the next Lottery hes too important to the team! They'd simply have to just give Toronto the #1

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Can we kidnap him and use him as our representative at the Lottery? Lol
                      I thought we were sending Drake, or maybe Rob Ford?

Comment

Maybe we can use the mascot as a rep at the next Lottery hes too important to the team! They'd simply have to just give Toronto the #1
                        I would love to see the interviews, when he's asked serious questions and responds by silently doing his court-side antics! haha

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I don't think he will.
                          If Utah picks #1 I can see them taking Jabari Parker - his Mormon faith essentially makes him their Wiggins equivalent, a "homegrown" star. But otherwise I'd be shocked if Wiggins doesn't go #1. Parker and Randle are a bit more developed right now but it's obvious that Wiggins has the higher ceiling.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            If Utah picks #1 I can see them taking Jabari Parker - his Mormon faith essentially makes him their Wiggins equivalent, a "homegrown" star. But otherwise I'd be shocked if Wiggins doesn't go #1. Parker and Randle are a bit more developed right now but it's obvious that Wiggins has the higher ceiling.
                            There's a random angle I had no clue about.

Comment

A mormon?!?! You just ruined him for me

Utah has found their dream cornerstone.
                              Did you know that all good young Mormons (I forget the age) are required to spend two years at missionary work before they start their work careers (nothing else for that duration). I wonder what he'll do when it comes time to declare for the draft.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Did you know that all good young Mormons (I forget the age) are required to spend two years at missionary work before they start their work careers (nothing else for that duration). I wonder what he'll do when it comes time to declare for the draft.
                                I feel a conver$ion coming on.

Comment

Working...
                                X