Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    I feel a conver$ion coming on.
    Haha....or the bishops in Utah may provide a special dispensation to Mr. Parker...for a contribution to their kitty. They are large on tithing.

Comment

• Love BBALL breakdown.

As much as I want Wiggins I'd love Parker too omg!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Did you know that all good young Mormons (I forget the age) are required to spend two years at missionary work before they start their work careers (nothing else for that duration). I wonder what he'll do when it comes time to declare for the draft.
        Does the Raptors Team Up Foundation count as missionary work?

Comment

• Guy is clearly Parker and Duke biased, however it was pretty fair, Wiggans was getting bodied up pretty easily. Nice to see some solid ball breakdown, I recommend younger guys watch more of this guys stuff.

Comment

• This might be blasphemy around these parts and I know its only been a couple of games however I'd rather take Parker over Wiggins. Wiggins looks like he has the potential to be elite but the keyword is potential. Athletic freaks in the NBA seem to only do well until they hit their prime. After that its a pretty rapid decrease in their abilities.

The only way to counter that is to have a hard work ethic like Kobe/Jordan. We all saw how Vince fell hard after he hit his peak. He's still a decent player in the league but no where close to what he was in Toronto.

I fear Wiggins will have the same career arch. Parker on the other hand already seems to do the little things that will probably keep him going after he hits his peak. Similar to how Pierce was still an elite level player well after he hit his prime years.

Maybe I will be proven wrong, but at this point if we had a choice between the two I'd prefer Parker.

Comment

• no question parker is more polished than wiggins, it is what it is. the point is wiggins ISN'T polished and still dropped 22 on one of the best teams in the ncaa WITH parker on him most of the night.

that's why Wiggins is slated to go #1.

for the record i'm not saying wiggins is better than parker or even he'll end up a better prospect. i like parker a lot. his IQ is through the roof and he's a hates to lose kind of guy. i'd take him in a heartbeat. i still can't decide who i'd take #1 if i had the choice, though. Randle is looking phenomenal.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                no question parker is more polished than wiggins, it is what it is. the point is wiggins ISN'T polished and still dropped 22 on one of the best teams in the ncaa WITH parker on him most of the night.

that's why Wiggins is slated to go #1.

for the record i'm not saying wiggins is better than parker or even he'll end up a better prospect. i like parker a lot. his IQ is through the roof and he's a hates to lose kind of guy. i'd take him in a heartbeat. i still can't decide who i'd take #1 if i had the choice, though. Randle is looking phenomenal.
                I pray Toronto gets pick #3 - lol

only partially joking!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I pray Toronto gets pick #3 - lol

only partially joking!
                  Randle could be the most polished of the 3 big 3. For the Raptors though I think we need more of a play maker than anything else. Would be an amazing addition to our roster though.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Randle could be the most polished of the 3 big 3. For the Raptors though I think we need more of a play maker than anything else. Would be an amazing addition to our roster though.
                    I like Micic.

Only concern is his athleticism.... but that was a concern for MCW too.

Comment

• yeeeeah i kind of agree. good thing with the warlord MU is you know he's going to take whichever player he feels is going to be the best and help win championships, not put fans in seats. i'm confident if we had the #1 pick and MU felt like Randle was the best player he'd take Randle despite the media and retarded fan backlash he'd get.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I like Micic.

Only concern is his athleticism.... but that was a concern for MCW too.
                        whats the word on his head? normal sized?
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          yeeeeah i kind of agree. good thing with the warlord MU is you know he's going to take whichever player he feels is going to be the best and help win championships, not put fans in seats. i'm confident if we had the #1 pick and MU felt like Randle was the best player he'd take Randle despite the media and retarded fan backlash he'd get.
                          As Randle being hailed as the best PF since Duncan I wouldn't mind seeing a Randle/JV pairing growing together. Our own version of Duncan/Robinson

Comment

• Randle appears to be a bit undersized. Kind of reminds me of Bosh actually. I see more Bosh than Duncan.

Comment

• I only want Wiggans for the story. If they all pan out the same, its a huge story in Toronto to have Wiggans. That said, hell, the other guys aren't anything to cry about either.... wicked draft!!

Comment

• Watch some guy drafted in the 2nd round end up being the best guy from that draft class in 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X