Page 16 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 6734

Thread: The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

  1. #301
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  2. #302
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean with a somehow acquired second 1st round pick, right?

  3. #303
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    You mean with a somehow acquired second 1st round pick, right?
    Nope, till or if Massai actually blows this team up. I still believe will make the playoffs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  4. #304
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Actually let me correct that. With the 17th pick raptors select Andrew Harrison. I see him falling because he won't have to put big numbers for his team to win. It's going to be the Julius Randle show every game. So I can see him falling a lot like Jrue Holiday did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  5. #305
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Calling it right now. Raptors will pick Dario Saric with the 17th pick in the draft.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are better players than Saric in that range.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  6. #306
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    There are better players than Saric in that range.
    Yes but I feel he fit a bigger need and is as talent as any other 4 in this draft. Raptors need more basketball thinkers. Point Forward. You walk away with either him or Andrew Harrison at 15-20 range that's a steal in the draft.

    Andrew Harrison is another big PG. 6'6" with a 6-8 wingspans. Was top five recruit out high school. I feel like he choice the wrong program by picking Kentucky. He will be under utilize. He won't put big numbers like Smart or Exum, so he fall out the discussion. Also I don't think the too Lottery teams are in need of PGs. He'll fall right at our laps. Make the playoffs and still get like a top PG prospect!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  7. #307
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Andrew Harrison would be a great pick. But in that range i would target a guy like a James McAdoo.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  8. #308
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Yes but I feel he fit a bigger need and is as talent as any other 4 in this draft. Raptors need more basketball thinkers. Point Forward. You walk away with either him or Andrew Harrison at 15-20 range that's a steal in the draft.

    Andrew Harrison is another big PG. 6'6" with a 6-8 wingspans. Was top five recruit out high school. I feel like he choice the wrong program by picking Kentucky. He will be under utilize. He won't put big numbers like Smart or Exum, so he fall out the discussion. Also I don't think the too Lottery teams are in need of PGs. He'll fall right at our laps. Make the playoffs and still get like a top PG prospect!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh Selby was once a top recruit for Kansas. Marquis Teague was once considered a too 10 pick.

    Not eating you're wrong, I just wouldn't carve things in stone yet.

    Things will change between now and June.

  9. #309
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



  10. Like Rapstor4Life, ceez liked this post
  11. #310
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Josh Selby was once a top recruit for Kansas. Marquis Teague was once considered a too 10 pick.

    Not eating you're wrong, I just wouldn't carve things in stone yet.

    Things will change between now and June.
    He has way better tools at his disposal than either of them. On pure talent they've said his the best PG Cali has had since John Wall.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  12. #311
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post

    @jerboat

  13. #312
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post

    Damn. That was easy for him.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  14. #313
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Holeeeeeeee shit!
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  15. #314
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  16. #315
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Some love for Doug McDermott


  17. #316
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Some love for Doug McDermott

    ice cold!

    Visiting team too!

    2nd 1st round pick in the teens I would not be opposed to Dougie.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  18. #317
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wonder how many of these guys would have gone 1st overall in last years draft. I'd say at least 5 of them but likely more

  19. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  20. #318
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    From Seth Davis' mailbag on SI.com

    " If you had to list [Duke's Jabari] Parker, [Kentucky's Julius] Randle, and [Kansas' Andrew] Wiggins in order of greatness with no ties, what would it be so far based solely on this early college season?

    -- John Park, Newport News, Va.

    Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart and Arizona State guard Jahii Carson (not to mention Wisconsin forward Frank Kaminsky) made it clear this week that there are some very good non-freshman in college hoops this season. But I do recognize that much of the early excitement has been generated by the three superfrosh. So until further notice, my order is listed exactly in the order that John placed them: Parker, then Randle, then Wiggins.

    The reason I chose Parker for the top spot is because he excels in the most areas of the game. People doubted his athletic ability before the season began, but he has established that he's at least comparable to Wiggins, if not equal to him, in that department."

    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2lNxTfYgW


    I haven't seen a lot of Carson or Kaminsky but will have to check them out.

  21. #319
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    From Seth Davis' mailbag on SI.com

    " If you had to list [Duke's Jabari] Parker, [Kentucky's Julius] Randle, and [Kansas' Andrew] Wiggins in order of greatness with no ties, what would it be so far based solely on this early college season?

    -- John Park, Newport News, Va.

    Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart and Arizona State guard Jahii Carson (not to mention Wisconsin forward Frank Kaminsky) made it clear this week that there are some very good non-freshman in college hoops this season. But I do recognize that much of the early excitement has been generated by the three superfrosh. So until further notice, my order is listed exactly in the order that John placed them: Parker, then Randle, then Wiggins.

    The reason I chose Parker for the top spot is because he excels in the most areas of the game. People doubted his athletic ability before the season began, but he has established that he's at least comparable to Wiggins, if not equal to him, in that department."

    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2lNxTfYgW


    I haven't seen a lot of Carson or Kaminsky but will have to check them out.
    I would definitely label Parker as athletic but he is NOWHERE near the same class as Wiggins.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  22. Like white men can't jump liked this post
  23. #320
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I would definitely label Parker as athletic but he is NOWHERE near the same class as Wiggins.
    very few are though tbh
    @jerboat

Page 16 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •