@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• he's been pretty solid the past 5 years
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• you guys don't know what you're talking about
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Gonna send Masai an email about my Ariza idea he seems to be the voice of reason around here
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
            Basically this year turned out exactly the worst case scenario.
            First round exit with no lottery pick.
            Likely going to go into next year with the same team as this year just more expensive with the same horrible coach.
            Every team below the Raps except for possibly NY will be better, healthier and will have better/more picks in one of the better drafts in NBA history.
            The Raps will be a treadmill team for the near future fighting to get into the playoffs.
            The only way the Raps could possibly improve this off season is if Lowry were to be in a S&T which probably won't happen because the dreamers in Toronto think he's going to be an all star.
            Wonderful.
            If this draft is so awesome, shouldn't our 20th pick be as good as a top ten pick in other years?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lol ceez, we found your crush.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                If this draft is so awesome, shouldn't our 20th pick be as good as a top ten pick in other years?
                In theory yes but I see this draft being overhyped now but we shall see
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  In theory yes but I see this draft being overhyped now but we shall see
                  But the whole argument about having the 20th pick instead of top ten or five seems invalid with the supposed fact that this draft is so amazing.

They're saying it is so good that the player we will get a 20 could be lottery player or better in a regular year.

Awesome! We get a lottery player! While making the playoffs! What could be better?

Comment

• i also like Jerami Grant. seems like he's a consistent jumpshot being away from being a really, really good 3.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      i also like Jerami Grant. seems like he's a consistent jumpshot being away from being a really, really good 3.
                      Do you know what's funny, we had like a glut of wings beginning of this year and it ended up as one of our biggest weaknesses in the playoffs
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Do you know what's funny, we had like a glut of wings beginning of this year and it ended up as one of our biggest weaknesses in the playoffs
                        By glut....you mean 3? Gay, Ross and DeMar?

Comment

i also like Jerami Grant. seems like he's a consistent jumpshot being away from being a really, really good 3.
                          His shot is pretty ugly though.

Comment

absolutely. having a big wing who can guard the other big wings in the east would be glorious. all our wings are smallish.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              His shot is pretty ugly though.
                              yeah, but you can work on offense, not so much denfese or motor.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

yeah, but you can work on offense, not so much denfese or motor.
                                You can't work on motor, but you can work on D.

And his jumper is really bad. His mechanics are terrible and the last player like that to be drafted was MKG....whose shot is still completely terrible.

Offense is not something that you can necessarily just work on and become good at. Just like some guys always suck at D, some guys can never get their O developed.
                                Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed May 7, 2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X