• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know if your being serious anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• well it was taken off the draft express page. TRex just failed to mention that that post was from oct 2012.

That's a long time ago.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        well it was taken off the draft express page. TRex just failed to mention that that post was from oct 2012.

That's a long time ago.
        Doesn't matter. 1 1/2 year is not "a long time ago"
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          You're a little quick to judge him lol
          He might have grown up since then, if we brought him in for a workout then he must be worth a look

Comment

It definitely does matter man. If you looked at Payton that long ago, do you think he looks good?

And it's a little over 1.5 years ago, which is pretty long in a 20 year old's career.

Ibaka was also criticized for low basketball iq, and he's one of the best mid range shooters in the game now.

Andrey Blatche is a worst case scenario, Ibaka is best case (who was drafted 24th btw).

I'll take my chances on that.
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              nbadraf.net has comparisons that can be completely random and out of nowhere. Sometimes they literally choose a guy because he's physically similar. Sometimes it seems to make no sense at all. I try to ignore them most of the time.
              Or if they look the same hahaha

Comment

It definitely does matter man. If you looked at Payton that long ago, do you think he looks good?

And it's a little over 1.5 years ago, which is pretty long in a 20 year old's career.

Ibaka was also criticized for low basketball iq, and he's one of the best mid range shooters in the game now.

Andrey Blatche is a worst case scenario.
                Capela seems humble and quiet. Thats not something you can say about Blatche, dudes got a huge mouth

Comment

well it was taken off the draft express page. TRex just failed to mention that that post was from oct 2012.

That's a long time ago.
                  Although there have been questions about his intangibles and IQ that have persisted through this past season. Bad body language, poor decision making, getting after teammates in a bad way....He's definitely got a fair amount of risk associated with him.

He's got enough talent that he's certainly a viable option at 20, as many guys around that range will have some sort of concern, but I'd rather have a guy with a skill concern than a mental or physical concern. Hence why I have guys like Payton and Ennis ahead of guys like Capela (mental) or Anderson (physical).

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Or if they look the same hahaha
                    Yep. I should've included that as part of the "physicall similar" thing. It's pretty ridiculous.

Comment

• Chad Ford's Mock Draft 7.0

20Adreian PayneToronto Raptors (48 - 34)COLLEGE: Michigan StateHT: 6-10WT: 239POS: PF
                      Payne would be a great get for the Raptors if he's still on the board. He could go as high as No. 13 to the Wolves, but I doubt he slips past the Raptors. With Patrick Patterson a free agent, Tyler Hansbrough unlikely to have his option picked up, the Raptors are left with only Amir Johnson. Payne's abilities to stretch the floor and play inside are a great fit in Toronto.

PLAYER CARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I was thinking the exact same thing. Anderson reminds me a lot of Diaw. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted in the 10-20 range.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing. Anderson reminds me a lot of Diaw. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted in the 10-20 range.

It makes me happy. I've been fairly big on Anderson for a bit now. Definitely huge questions athletically, but if you can get his attributes there even a bit better through training, he just potentially has so much to offer, especially since it looks like he could be at least a decent shooter.

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing. Anderson reminds me a lot of Diaw. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted in the 10-20 range.

The thing with Diaw at this point of his career he's a 4 and plays some 5, he doesn't need that much quickness playing one on one defense, Anderson would be exposed playing defense against Pgs Sgs or Sfs on this stage. Lack of quickness and a slow release will be a bigger problem against athletic defenders in the NBA, if he goes to a system that fits his talents (passing) and masks his shortcomings, he could be a really nice player, if not high bust potential

Comment

• I'm really happy Anderson's stock is rising and therefore will be drafted before our pick.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• I pray and pray and pray and pray for another 1st round pick on draft night.

Either Perkins or Boozer to get 16/19/21.

But at #20, I'm sold on Capela.

Comment

Working...
                                X