No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaVine acknowledged that he saw his No. 12 ranking in @chadfordinsider top 100. He called it an "I told you so".

Via twitter

Retweet by chad ford

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      LaVine acknowledged that he saw his No. 12 ranking in @chadfordinsider top 100. He called it an "I told you so".

Via twitter

Retweet by chad ford
      This top 100 ranking is for which year 2014 or 2015

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
        This top 100 ranking is for which year 2014 or 2015
        http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...00/_/year/2014

Comment

• McDermott is my guy. Tank or not. The Raps will have a chance to draft this guy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Suprised to see Harrison and selden so low. But it might be good for raps if we can grab selden specially

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              McDermott is my guy. Tank or not. The Raps will have a chance to draft this guy.
              Mcdermott scares me specially after that Jimmer mania which turned out be complete dud in NBA

Comment

• Haven't watched a UCLA game this year. But the scouting report on LaVine is ridiculous. I mean, a Russell Westbrook that can shoot??

If he's that good then i think he should be in the #1 pick convo.

Btw, Russell Westbrook is a pretty good shooter.
                Last edited by The Great One; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:17 AM.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Haven't watched a UCLA game this year. But the scouting report on LaVine is ridiculous. I mean, a Russell Westbrook that can shoot??

If he's that good then i think he should be in the #1 pick convo.

Btw, Russell Westbrook is a pretty good shooter.
                  He is in the convo for number 1 overall but for 2015 not for 2014 but i would be surprised if he goes back to UCLA if hes sure of top 10 pick in 2014

Comment

• Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                      He is in the convo for number 1 overall but for 2015 not for 2014 but i would be surprised if he goes back to UCLA if hes sure of top 10 pick in 2014
                      Hopefully his there at 15, 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        The defensive clips really worry me actually. If the effort isn't there on that side of the floor, I don't know how his defense significantly improves.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Hopefully his there at 15, 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Don't worry. We'll have a much higher pick

Comment

• i wish we could have like 5 first round picks all spread around the draft (obviously never going to happen but..) James young i like he hasn't been talked about a whole lot. Smart has really grown on me but from what I've heard id rather exum. Mcdermott is heck of a player not sure about the fit but this franchise needs a steve novak (who they can develop into more than novak) especially cuse we will be trading novak before too long.

I would hate to pick 8th in this draft. obvious still get a great player but the top 7 players are on a whole other level.. would be typical raptors tho.

Im starting to hear a lot of good things about the UCLA guys that Matt always talks about.

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                              i wish we could have like 5 first round picks all spread around the draft (obviously never going to happen but..) James young i like he hasn't been talked about a whole lot. Smart has really grown on me but from what I've heard id rather exum. Mcdermott is heck of a player not sure about the fit but this franchise needs a steve novak (who they can develop into more than novak) especially cuse we will be trading novak before too long.

I would hate to pick 8th in this draft. obvious still get a great player but the top 7 players are on a whole other level.. would be typical raptors tho.

Im starting to hear a lot of good things about the UCLA guys that Matt always talks about.
                              You heard it here first! lol

But in all seriousness, LaVine intrigues the hell out of me.... that was before I read the Westbrook athleticism with Curry shooting.

He is coming off bench as a freshman and asked to score. Supposedly he is a great passer too.

Jordan Adams looks crazy good too - Afflalo (coincidence UCLA alum) with Harden hair!

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                                i wish we could have like 5 first round picks all spread around the draft (obviously never going to happen but..) James young i like he hasn't been talked about a whole lot. Smart has really grown on me but from what I've heard id rather exum. Mcdermott is heck of a player not sure about the fit but this franchise needs a steve novak (who they can develop into more than novak) especially cuse we will be trading novak before too long.

Phoenix has 4, so it isn't an impossible dream. Probably far too late though. #stockpilefor2016draft
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X