• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    This Jeff Goodman guy is crazy to think we have no shot to resign Lowry
    or are we crazy?

Comment

• It's the old "I have nothing to write about let me piss of Raptors fans" trick.

First he suggests we have no chance at keeping our own free agent.

Then he suggests we should avoid taking a Canadian PG prospect in favour of someone who is arguably a worse prospect.

Mission accomplished Jeff.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        Raptors are need a back up center and at 20th pick selection the raptors should pick Jusuf Nurkic,the guy is Machine.His Bosnian kid that played against men in Euro league KK Cedevita,tough league.
        imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        Lol please God no.
        Do the Raps need a backup Center? Yes. Did they lose in the playoffs because of this? No. Yes, Nurkic is climbing up draft boards. He probably will be picked well before 20, but to me he is what he is. I don't see massive growth, and teams rarely commit 1st round money to players who will be lucky to get 5 minutes a game. Here's him vs Capela. Capela has been playing basketball for last time, but holds his own (he needs to add strength, but that can be done in the NBA)...That's a Center having trouble with an inexperienced Power Forward. To me Capela has significantly more potential.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          Anyone else following Ford and Goodman's mock draft on Twitter?

Was just about to post this. The only thing is, whenever espn writes some pessimistic thing about the raps, I usually waive it off as ignorant. And then it happens (although really this might stem from demar's hollinger "clown" year). In less than ten days, so many things might change. Nice to have the basketball jones again.

Comment

• I can see some hate coming Lowry's way on this site.

Comment

• If Goodman is fool enough to take Napier over Ennis, then I feel a lot better about Lowry re-signing if he doesn't think it'll happen.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jabari Parker weighs in a 255lbs at Cavs workout!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...d-cavs-workout
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  If Goodman is fool enough to take Napier over Ennis, then I feel a lot better about Lowry re-signing if he doesn't think it'll happen.
                  if DanH likes our chances of keeping lowry then so do i.

Comment

• After watching Masai interview I think he'll pick Capela. He mention that their looking for more shot blocking, a bigger 3.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      If Goodman is fool enough to take Napier over Ennis, then I feel a lot better about Lowry re-signing if he doesn't think it'll happen.
                      Did we even work out Napier? I can't remember hearing about him coming in.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Did we even work out Napier? I can't remember hearing about him coming in.
                        Never worked him out, never interviewed him in Chicago.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          Never worked him out, never interviewed him in Chicago.
                          That's what I thought. I mean, unless they're trying really hard to fake a lack of interest, it seems to me like there's a genuine lack of interest....Which is just fine with me.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            That's what I thought. I mean, unless they're trying really hard to fake a lack of interest, it seems to me like there's a genuine lack of interest....Which is just fine with me.
                            My only issue is that they get paid for their expertise. If this was a couple of us on a thread, that's one thing. It makes it tough to believe that they actually have sources.

Comment

• Great Breakdown on how Kawhi Leonard improved

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X