The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I think we should take Anderson at 20 and Bachynski at 37 I see something in him
    I am really liking Anderson. It is a toss up between him and Ennis on Thursday for me.

I got convinced that Jordan at 37 might be a little to early for him with this deep of a draft...last year probably take him there, but not this year.

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    His demeanor reminds me a bit of Ross (quiet). I think they would get along well.

Comment

• Another game to watch http://youtu.be/KeMAF9IIkH4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jeff Goodman is so bad.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Another game to watch http://youtu.be/KeMAF9IIkH4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I should of never watched that. Now I'm down on Jahii Carson. He WAS who I hoped they picked with their last pick..Oh well.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            I can see some hate coming Lowry's way on this site.
            If he leaves outright - yeah.

If he leaves via sign and trade and useful asset(s) come back - not from me.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              If he leaves outright - yeah.

If he leaves via sign and trade and useful asset(s) come back - not from me.
              Maybe Lowry had his career year last season so why mortgage the future by overpaying now. There are free agent pgs available plus the number 20 pick. Vasquez has two things going for him. He's capable and he actually wants to play in Toronto.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Jabari Parker weighs in a 255lbs at Cavs workout!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...d-cavs-workout
                That must be raising some red flags in Cleveland, 20 lbs. over his Duke playing weight plus 11% body fat and he did not shoot the ball well in the workout.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  My only issue is that they get paid for their expertise. If this was a couple of us on a thread, that's one thing. It makes it tough to believe that they actually have sources.
                  They don't get paid for their expertise, they get paid for the amount of page views they get.

The more controversial you are the more clicks you get.

Comment

That must be raising some red flags in Cleveland, 20 lbs. over his Duke playing weight plus 11% body fat and he did not shoot the ball well in the workout.
                    There's a rumour now that Jazz are looking to flip the 5 and Favours for the #1, and you'd have to assume they're doing it to grab Parker.

Comment

Maybe Lowry had his career year last season so why mortgage the future by overpaying now. There are free agent pgs available plus the number 20 pick. Vasquez has two things going for him. He's capable and he actually wants to play in Toronto.
                      He likely did have his career year, and if it can be done without having to overpay then good on MU. However to not over pay and let him walk is a huge step back for the franchise and that is why they will over pay to keep Lowry.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                        There's a rumour now that Jazz are looking to flip the 5 and Favours for the #1, and you'd have to assume they're doing it to grab Parker.
                        Those same rumours are saying that Utah actually thinks Wiggins is the better player.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          Those same rumours are saying that Utah actually thinks Wiggins is the better player.
                          ya but....................mormon...

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            All i'll be praying for till thursday is for Saric to fall to 20th
                            Yep, that will be my hope as well, although I don't expect him to drop that far.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              He likely did have his career year, and if it can be done without having to overpay then good on MU. However to not over pay and let him walk is a huge step back for the franchise and that is why they will over pay to keep Lowry.
                              The vibe on Lowry in the last couple of days is that Kyle does not want to return and will take less to play with the Lakers or Heat.

Comment

The vibe on Lowry in the last couple of days is that Kyle does not want to return and will take less to play with the Lakers or Heat.
                                He's not taking less to play for the Lakers. Maybe for the Heat, but even then it still has to be reasonably close to other offers. I'd bet the Lakers actually have to outbid anyone, and offer something like $14M.

Comment

Working...
                                X