The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Fit need and probably best player on the board. Let the rest handle it self. Plus his 20 I'm sure we were pretty immature at that age. Also he'd be coming into a great locker room. If it was the kings locker room than I'd be worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's definitely why he's a gamble though. If he had the right head on his shoulders, he'd be going in the lottery for sure.

Even with those attitude issues he was slotted in the lottery until he fouled himself out of the hoop summit or whatever though.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
      It's definitely why he's a gamble though. If he had the right head on his shoulders, he'd be going in the lottery for sure.

Even with those attitude issues he was slotted in the lottery until he fouled himself out of the hoop summit or whatever though.
      What's wrong with his attitude?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
        What's wrong with his attitude?

Eh, apparently he's a little lackadaisical on court, and can sometimes get down on his team mates.
        "Bruno?
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I watched that game. I found he played the best D on Okafor(2015 #1 pick). It's not just his rim protecting either. His great in pick n roll D. His so quick and agile for his size that he does a good job edging and recovering.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'll take the risk considering our team chemistry

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I watched that game. I found he played the best D on Okafor(2015 #1 pick). It's not just his rim protecting either. His great in pick n roll D. His so quick and agile for his size that he does a good job edging and recovering.

Yeah definitely, despite the attitude, I'm still super high on him. Been calling his number for months now lol.

There are some flags though, he's not guaranteed to pan out, but I hope we're the ones taking that risk
              "Bruno?
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Yeah definitely, despite the attitude, I'm still super high on him. Been calling his number for months now lol.

There are some flags though, he's not guaranteed to pan out, but I hope we're the ones taking that risk
                At #20 he's not gonna be a perfect player but he does have tremendous upside
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Some of these blocks thoooo......... DAMN!

I also like how he plays with an attitude
                  Last edited by MACK11; Tue Jun 24, 2014, 08:47 PM.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Some of these blocks thoooo......... DAMN!

I also like how he plays with attitude and fire
                    He looks amazing. All he's got to do is hit dat weight room! He could be a great get at 20
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Honestly feel worse case scenario for him is Biyombo

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Worst case McGee I'd say

"Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• No need to worry about Capela's attitude, If Lowry is still here he'll go all Bulldog of Bay Street on Clint's skinny ass!
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            No need to worry about Capela's attitude, If Lowry is still here he'll go all Bulldog of Bay Street on Clint's skinny ass!
                            Also a very valid point. This must be what feels like to have a team leader.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• guys guys we're straying away from the real prize to be had here

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The bigger prize is this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X