Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...zona-wildcats/

Quick hits:
    - Aaron Gordon can't hit mid-range shots - shooting 16% on 2's not at the rim
    - Wiggins seems to be taking a bigger role in the offence and shooting more
    - Marcus Smart is becoming more efficient and increased his scoring in fewer minutes
    - Harrison twins are starting to get going for Kentucky

Thursday night game to watch: Duke vs UCLA - Zach Lavine bandwagon vs Jabari Parker
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...zona-wildcats/

Quick hits:
      - Marcus Smart is becoming more efficient and increased his scoring in fewer minutes

Thursday night game to watch: Duke vs UCLA - Zach Lavine bandwagon vs Jabari Parker
      thanks for the read. interesting points brought up.

been looking forward to UCLA Duke all week. I haven't gotten the chance to see LaVine play yet.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Marcus smart is # 3 for me now. I didn't honestly think he'd get much better than he was last year but he's been phenomenal and probably the best player in the ncaa right now.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• actually, make that # 2b. i'd have a really hard time picking between him and Exum.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            actually, make that # 2b. i'd have a really hard time picking between him and Exum.
            Agreed. Smart is more well rounded and does it all but Exum just exudes potential. I'd have a very hard time picking between the 2.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

actually, make that # 2b. i'd have a really hard time picking between him and Exum.
              Agreed. but what about embiid?

he moves like a top notch 6'6 athlete in a 7 footers frame, its really impressive how quick and nimble he looks out there.
              "Bruno?
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                Agreed. but what about embiid?

he moves like a top notch 6'6 athlete in a 7 footers frame, its really impressive how quick and nimble he looks out there.
                Been meaning to post this:

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...zona-wildcats/

Quick hits:

I also think that depending on where we fall in the draft, Gordon would probably be a pretty nice fit next to JV.

He could make up for JV's defence and provide nice athleticism alongside JV's soft hands on offence.
                  "Bruno?
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Embiid doesn't do a ton for me
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• a lot of that has to do with us already having flying V though
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Embiid doesn't do a ton for me
                        I've got something of a man crush on embiid lol.

I like his background, I like that he played other sports and I think he could develop really nicely.

He's not the kind of 7 footer that relies on brute force, but he is hyper athletic.

If we have a top pick and wiggins is gone, I'd almost say grab embiid and trade JV for a slightly lower pick.
                        "Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Likewise...

No matter what happens though a top 5 pick alters our future substantially
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I can't find the story but I was reading about Sacremento GM answering fan questions. One of them had to do with Embiid. He couldn't talk about particular players due to tampering but he essentially agreed with the fans assertion they needed a shot blocking presence. They were talking about Embiid.

If Utah and Sacramento pick ahead of Toronto I could see Parker and Embiid gone but lots of other choices on the board.

I see Orlando going for a PG.

Comment

• he's definitely got a lot going for him and i do like how nimble he is but he just doesn't dominate. you know? like, if you're that athletically freakish you should be dominating.

i look at what the brow did and the kid had like few offensive moves but he still dominated. he affected everything on the defensive end and impacted the offensive end mostly cause of what a freak he was but not so much because of skill.

granted he's playing with Wiggins and Selden (who's really been struggling) and they're all super young but he's just not doing consistently what he should be doing. if that makes sense?
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

he's definitely got a lot going for him and i do like how nimble he is but he just doesn't dominate. you know? like, if you're that athletically freakish you should be dominating.

i look at what the brow did and the kid had like few offensive moves but he still dominated. he affected everything on the defensive end and impacted the offensive end mostly cause of what a freak he was but not so much because of skill.

granted he's playing with Wiggins and Selden (who's really been struggling) and they're all super young but he's just not doing consistently what he should be doing. if that makes sense?
                                Brow was a PG in highschool... he had been playing ball forever before joing the cats
                                and apparently Embiid is only been playing ball the last 3 years and artcles about him learning the game at a faster pace than anyone.

In My opinon if we are about to go for a pick and Wiggy is off the board and Embiid is on.. we should pick him up and trade Val for another prospect in the draft.. but then again what the hell do i know abt scouting players and potential...

Comment

Working...
                                X