Amir Johnson: 3.2%
    Jonas Valanciunas: 2.7%

DRtg
    Amir Johnson: 103
    Jonas Valanciunas: 103

DWS
    Amir Johnson: 2.0
    Jonas Valanciunas: 2.0

Looks like they're both doing their part. Which seems exactly right for this team - everyone pulling in the same direction.

Now give JV more than 111 games.
    Since Dec 8th:

With JV on the court and Amir sitting; Team DRTG 112.2
    With Amir on the court and JV sitting; Team DRTG 104.3

Just saying. JV's my favourite player, but he's got a long way to go until he's a defensive anchor.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Since Dec 8th:

With JV on the court and Amir sitting; Team DRTG 112.2
      With Amir on the court and JV sitting; Team DRTG 104.3

Just saying. JV's my favourite player, but he's got a long way to go until he's a defensive anchor.
      My argument wasn't that JV is a defensive anchor currently, but simply that we don't really have one, and to write him off as being incapable this early in his career is silly.

Comment

• We need a 2016 draft thread

Giannis disagrees; He thinks Kostas could be even better than him.

“I think he’s going to be the best of our family,’’ Giannis said before Saturday night’s Bucks game against Toronto at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. “He’s the best shooter in the family and he’s athletic like all of the Antetokounmpos.

“He’s been playing the game a long time. He knows how to play.’’

The younger Antetokounmpo, who is 15, will be a teammate of Dominican center Diamond Stone, who is regarded by some college recruiters as the best player in the junior class in the country.

http://journaltimes.com/sports/baske...9bb2963f4.html
        He has grown 2" since November

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          We need a 2016 draft thread

He has grown 2" since November
          What year do we own the knicks pick 2016? Lets hope Melo leaves and they suck
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            What year do we own the knicks pick 2016? Lets hope Melo leaves and they suck
            We'll have to hope nuggets suck too.

Nuggets get right to switch with sloppy seconds going to toronto

Comment

We'll have to hope nuggets suck too.

Nuggets get right to switch with sloppy seconds going to toronto
              Ujiri should have done some roster sabotaging before leaving Denver ahha Trading Ty lawson for vasquez and other bad moves and then bam hes the raps GM
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                Ujiri should have done some roster sabotaging before leaving Denver ahha Trading Ty lawson for vasquez and other bad moves and then bam hes the raps GM
                How bout firing the Coach of the Year and letting Iguodala leave for nothing? Cuz they did do that. Lol

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/MWIBt6Q6LdM

Comment

• Embiid has played 24 games and about 22 minutes per.

Now, the reason that Kansas State got so many layups is a bit more difficult to work through. The obvious answer is that Joel Embiid was out of the game for much of the second half. He’s been dealing with a knee issue since the TCU game two weeks ago and a back issue since Saturday’s win against West Virginia. Bill Self said after the game there’s a chance he might sit out some games.

“Joel is beat up,” Self said after Embiid’s third-straight game in which he played less than 18 minutes. “I’m not going to make one excuse for him, because if you’re out there you have to perform. But certainly, he’s going to get some time off.”
                    http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...-kansas-state/

And he is beat up?

How is he going to handle 82 games? I guess when still growing and adjusting to physical play you need to be patient but I'd be worried if I was a GM. Large kids carrying a heavy load creates wear and stress just by walking around.

Comment

Embiid has played 24 games and about 22 minutes per.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...-kansas-state/

And he is beat up?

How is he going to handle 82 games? I guess when still growing and adjusting to physical play you need to be patient but I'd be worried if I was a GM. Large kids carrying a heavy load creates wear and stress just by walking around.
                      That's why all 7' college kids are getting segways at some schools.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/612669696/h08423B90/
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What is wrong with Wiggins? Missing FTs get yelled at by Bill Self.. This kid needs to strengthen mentally . He does not look NbA ready at this point.

Comment

• Nothing like being yelled at for missing free throws. Bill Self is a dick.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Nothing like being yelled at for missing free throws. Bill Self is a dick.
                            Yeah, I wonder if Self's own frustrations with the team and Wiggins lack of "chosen one" production are getting to him. Yelling can motivate a player to improve an effort based task (boxing out, running in transition) but is proven to be negative in regards to mental aspects (free throws).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Parker is starting to look more and more like the best option with the #1 pick. Outside of potential he looks like he is the most consistent and nba ready player at the top of the draft. Haven't heard much about Randle lately.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Parker is starting to look more and more like the best option with the #1 pick. Outside of potential he looks like he is the most consistent and nba ready player at the top of the draft. Haven't heard much about Randle lately.
                                Read something about Randle this am. He's scoring and rebounding less, but the team's offence is playing better (not just pass to the post to him and watch), so he is getting fewer looks. Rebounding has also improved from some of his teammates, so it may not be that he is doing worse, but rather a young team is coming together more.

Comment

Working...
                                X