Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Interview with Tim Leiweke!

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=nba-latest/l...10873/clip/200

Hopefully greener pastures are on the way in the future of the Toronto Raptors

The decision on changing the Raptors' name or not is coming soon.

Comment

He reminds me of Brian Burke....

Comment

it sounds like hes really looking at changing the name

sadface

Comment

hmmm... hes not that bad
          yes! keep the name change the colours
          if theres one reason i dont want the name raptors to change it because i cant stand parting with the mascot i love him too much
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 08:51 AM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Well, he certainly knows how to give good answers. I'm excited for what he has in mind.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

kevin garnett spends most of his summers in toronto?!

Comment

I believe that interview is months old, not new

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                  I believe that interview is months old, not new
                  It is less than one week.

http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...rian-williams/

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    That's the blog, but I'm talking about the INTERVIEW that this thread claims to be 'new". The blog says the interview was "recent". When was the interview, if it "is less than one week"?

Comment

Am I the only one that feels the name "Raptors" sounds like a Under-12 Lacrosse team?
                      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                        That's the blog, but I'm talking about the INTERVIEW that this thread claims to be 'new". The blog says the interview was "recent". When was the interview, if it "is less than one week"?
                        Most of us around here are usually on top of interviews, news articles, etc. as they come out. I've never seen this one. I'm making the assumption it is relatively new - like less than a week.

Since you are making the claim it is old, could you provide some evidence to this? I know that is not how you tend to roll but I'm kind of interested in when it was actually done now.

RaptorsBlog at theScore.com are kind of paid to post on Raptors news as it comes out. I don't think they are going to take months to make a post on an interview. Given that the blog post was from 3 days ago I thought I'd add a few days just in case an interview fell through the cracks.

Also RealGM tends to have things posted almost immediately. A thread started there for this interview on September 25th - I believe that is less than a week ago.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=32&t=1275152

Then you have the guy chastising another for calling the interview "new" when a thread was already started 2 days prior:
                        http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...5430#p37034001

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                          Am I the only one that feels the name "Raptors" sounds like a Under-12 Lacrosse team?
                          Probably

Comment

The video doesn't work for me

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Most of us around here are usually on top of interviews, news articles, etc. as they come out. I've never seen this one. I'm making the assumption it is relatively new - like less than a week.

Since you are making the claim it is old, could you provide some evidence to this? I know that is not how you tend to roll but I'm kind of interested in when it was actually done now.

RaptorsBlog at theScore.com are kind of paid to post on Raptors news as it comes out. I don't think they are going to take months to make a post on an interview. Given that the blog post was from 3 days ago I thought I'd add a few days just in case an interview fell through the cracks.

Also RealGM tends to have things posted almost immediately. A thread started there for this interview on September 25th - I believe that is less than a week ago.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=32&t=1275152

Then you have the guy chastising another for calling the interview "new" when a thread was already started 2 days prior:
                              http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...5430#p37034001
                              You wish to continue your snotty ways, but that's how you roll. Look, I'm not the one that created this thread claiming that an interview that the link doesn't link to is new. The blog it was quoted from simply says "recent". Though I still haven't been able to actually see this "new interview" (have you? do you have a link that works?), but the blogger talks of the exact stuff TL was babbling months ago, all I've got to go on is:
                              - since there's no actual date associated with it, anybody is left to assume what "recent" means. Do you know this blogger well enough to know what his/her "recent" means? In normal every day language, that can be anywhere from minutes to months.
                              - somehow I can't imagine TL is spouting the same stuff in a current interview as he spouted months ago

Now I could be very wrong on this new/old thing, and if you or the OP can actually link to the interview itself, and identify a date, I'll gladly eat my words.

PS. Sorry, but whatever some commenters are posting on RealGM is no evidence of anything for me.
                              Last edited by p00ka; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X