Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptors Media Day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mundy wrote: View Post
    Could you imagine how Bieber would be dressed? Like probably in a leather jacket with no shirt underneath, sunglasses, and 30 gold chains
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Rookie gametime's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Leiweke makes specific reference to re-branding. Says name will stay, but new image, colours, etc...

I'll see if I can provide more details after my meeting on the 7th and what the NDA outlines.
    http://chn.ge/18FUEhX

Post Thanks / Like

purple or bust

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote phez wrote: View Post
    purple or bust
    rings or bust

5. Like LBF, Nilanka liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Qasim311 wrote: View Post
    wow, how fast does your internet have to be to live stream this.. too many audio drops.

You need to tell them via twitter. They constantly have problems and the more we tell them, the better.

Raptors Republic All-Star charlesnba23's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Like e2thed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I still give him the benefit of the doubt, because he's just a kid growing up in a completely screwed up child-star situation, but HE'S JUST SO PUNCHABLE!

10. Like LBF liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

purple or bust
    Love Purple but its not going to happen.... Raptors are going for a very Canadian White Red and Black primary colors maybe the Purple could be anew occasional Away uniform.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    I still give him the benefit of the doubt, because he's just a kid growing up in a completely screwed up child-star situation, but HE'S JUST SO PUNCHABLE!
    He just looks sooo ridiculous!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    Yeah. Not a fan of his music but he seemed to be a pretty down-to-earth kid before the Paparazzo started doing their thing.
    Either way, at least Drake is fully respectable even though (until now) I didn't really care for his tunes.
    "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross is confident this team will be in the playoffs come April.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Love Purple but its not going to happen.... Raptors are going for a very Canadian White Red and Black primary colors maybe the Purple could be anew occasional Away uniform.
    well, jays went back to original 90s uniforms. that was instant success there. everyone loves raptors purple, not just toronto, across whole league and america. so why wouldnt you?

Post Thanks / Like

17. Like Nilanka liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

well, jays went back to original 90s uniforms. that was instant success there. everyone loves raptors purple, not just toronto, across whole league and america. so why wouldnt you?
    The Jays had championship nostalgia associated with their old uniforms. The Raptors, not so much
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

I'm already annoyed at hearing each player asked about the All-Star game. It's 3 years away, FFS.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

20. Like rocwell liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm already annoyed at hearing each player asked about the All-Star game. It's 3 years away, FFS.
    Ya so annoyed by those questions....the team doesnt even have a Canadian player that if anything will likely be in Toronto to appreciate it. A lot of these guys could be gone by the end of the season if not sooner so really who cares? why ask them about it?

I wonder what Lieweke's pitch for team name was. The Toronto Rogers Services Cause nothing in the world fucks you like Rogers, guaranteed championship.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting comment by Lieweke said one of his conditions on taking the job in Toronto was that the league listens to him about the All-Star game. Does that mean he was negotiating with the league before taking the job? Or does it mean the league nudged Lieweke in Toronto's direction?

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck off with the god damn Drake questions when interviewing the players! "Do you like Drake?", "Have you heard his new album?", "How many mics would you give Drake's album?". FUCK YOU!
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Never mind the fact that every player has answered with the same thing: "Good for the city, gonna be exciting."s
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting comment by Lieweke said one of his conditions on taking the job in Toronto was that the league listens to him about the All-Star game. Does that mean he was negotiating with the league before taking the job? Or does it mean the league nudged Lieweke in Toronto's direction?
    I was wondering the same thing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information