Raptors Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Oh Give it a rest, you think the US cities have any different questions????

You guys are on a forum where you post 1000's of posts about whether or not Toronto should tank, are tanking, are not tanking.

She asked. So hey, logically you're all mad.

I love the irony.
    I think its one of those things that people mull over and write about, but you actually dont talk about, in a literal sense. She even asked Casey if they were considering tanking for Wiggins. that might be the dumbest question in media history, asking a coach whether he will get the team to tank.

And what made it worse was she didnt settle asking Casey, she asked Rudy, and Lowry, twice!
    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Wed Oct 2, 2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Seems like Rudy was joking
      Isnt he close friends with Wale, who's not very fond of Drake?

Comment

• I was mentioning this the other day.... NBA players and hardcore fans think Drake is a bit soft I thought... "a sapper" so to say. I think it's gonna fall hard this little gimic.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
          Oh Give it a rest, you think the US cities have any different questions????

You guys are on a forum where you post 1000's of posts about whether or not Toronto should tank, are tanking, are not tanking.

She asked. So hey, logically you're all mad.

I love the irony.
          Does the difference between (1) wanting management to tank, and (2) asking a player to intentionally miss shots, really need to be explained here?

Comment

• Not that it really matters but I assume they are cool with Rudy being in Drakes music video after a couple games. That sapper thing was just a joke. and really who really gives a shit??? when we have austin Daye wearing a Chicago Bulls hat..

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              I loved how Drake mentioned:

"Demar and Rudy are friends of mine, so...."

Meanwhile Rudy later in interview:

"Who is he? Rapper? He's a sapper" (laughs)

Just shows what kind of hanger-on he is.
              Or that Rudy was joking
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Or. But both options are plausible. I'm subjective as I just don't like the guy.
                Last edited by thead; Wed Oct 2, 2013, 12:29 PM.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Or. But both options are plausible. I'm subjective as I just don't like the guy.
                  I'm not usually one to tear another person down, but your argument is only plausible if you don't understand sarcasm, being glib etc... Pretending to not know who one of the most massive hip hop artists in the world is a joke.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I'm not usually one to tear another person down, but your argument is only plausible if you don't understand sarcasm, being glib etc... Pretending to not know who one of the most massive hip hop artists in the world is a joke.
                    Not to mention Rudy is of the ethnicity and the age group that are known for listening to hip-hop, we know he hangs around Demar and Amir. ,I think I've seen him wearing "beats by Dre" headphones,.. I am not making presumptions, but everything points to that he knows who the frig Drake is..Though, he did play in Memphis..maybe, he's into a little Elvis and some Johnny Cash.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I interpreted Rudy's "sapper" comment as a subtle jab at Drake for blurring the line between an MC and an R&B singer.

Considering they're both employees of MLSE, I don't see Rudy ruffling the feathers this early in the season. Sounded more like he was just kidding around with a buddy, but using the press as his medium.

Comment

• So who's the girl that kept asking the players questions about tanking??
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I loved how Drake mentioned:

"Demar and Rudy are friends of mine, so...."

Meanwhile Rudy later in interview:

"Who is he? Rapper? He's a sapper" (laughs)

Just shows what kind of hanger-on he is.
                          Pretty sure he asked "What is he?".
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            So who's the girl that kept asking the players questions about tanking??
                            She's fired, that's what she is

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              So who's the girl that kept asking the players questions about tanking??
                              Sherry Something from TSN. And she was persistent.

Comment

• oh that Austin Daye...he is such a JERK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X