Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    !!!!!!

If this is true he should be nearing LeBron territory in terms of size. That's scary.
    Well if its true, then technically Rudy would be the same size as Lebron; 6'8", 250lbs.
    Looking at Carmelo, you'd think he'd be up there in weight as well, but he's only 230ish as well.. but he looks more like 230lbs of "Pizza and Beer".

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Well if its true, then technically Rudy would be the same size as Lebron; 6'8", 250lbs.
      Looking at Carmelo, you'd think he'd be up there in weight as well, but he's only 230ish as well.. but he looks more like 230lbs of "Pizza and Beer".
      Carmelo is 230 after 2 weeks of a violent stomach bug.

But with that said muscle does weigh more than fat.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Carmelo is 230 after 2 weeks of a violent stomach bug.

But with that said muscle does weigh more than fat.
        What stomach bug?

Looking to Carmelo, and his 230 lbs... He's in good shape, but his body fat % is just about as an average person, that's why he plays like 10-15 lbs heavier dude.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          What stomach bug?

Looking to Carmelo, and his 230 lbs... He's in good shape, but his body fat % is just about as an average person, that's why he plays like 10-15 lbs heavier dude.
          Good shape? You think so? The dudes got a perpetual gut. Imagine if Carmelo started working out like Lebron? Or sorry, started taking Steroids like Lebron.

Comment

What stomach bug?

The last time Carmelo was 230 he was playing for Syracuse. He is not 230... nowhere close.

He is listed at 6'8". I'm 6'7". I weigh 245 and he is much bigger than me around the mid section. Incredibly though for a professional athlete, I'm bigger through chest, shoulders, and arms - lol.

Maybe if he has osteoporosis I can get behind 230 but I"m pretty sure he drinks his milk:

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
              A lineup of having Rudy at the 4 and moving Landry into the starting lineup is intriguing to me..
              I don't see that happening. Casey also talked about how he disliked what playing small did for them defensively, specifically in regards to giving up defensive rebounds. I think this year we'll see Casey using 2 bigs on the floor about as often as he can, and definitely expect it with the starting lineup.

Comment

The last time Carmelo was 230 he was playing for Syracuse. He is not 230... nowhere close.

He is listed at 6'8". I'm 6'7". I weigh 245 and he is much bigger than me around the mid section. Incredibly though for a professional athlete, I'm bigger through chest, shoulders, and arms - lol.

Maybe if he has osteoporosis I can get behind 230 but I"m pretty sure he drinks his milk:
                Ya, all of the websites have him listed at 230lbs, but digging around I found this article (http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.c...-anthony/?_r=0) where he says he was 240 going into last season; and that's after losing a bunch of weight.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Good shape? You think so? The dudes got a perpetual gut. Imagine if Carmelo started working out like Lebron? Or sorry, started taking Steroids like Lebron.
                  Well, he's in good shape, but not an athlete shape.

Athlete's body fat % should be around 6%-13%. His body fat % is about 18%-22%, just like an average person who doesn't do any high intensity interval trainings. I can guarantee that he eats a lot of junk food like pizzas, drinking a lot of soda that's why he has that gut.

Guys who play basketball can burn this fat with healthy diet and protein ( to save muscle mass ) quite quickly without any setbacks ( 1-2 lbs p/w ), sadly he chose to be fat and play basketball, so it's not our problem.

Heck, is there any website where you can find correct bio data on our lovely NBA players?!

Comment

Shiit, Are you reading this Xixak?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Well, he's in good shape, but not an athlete shape.

Athlete's body fat % should be around 6%-13%. His body fat % is about 18%-22%, just like an average person who doesn't do any high intensity interval trainings. I can guarantee that he eats a lot of junk food like pizzas, drinking a lot of soda that's why he has that gut.

Guys who play basketball can burn this fat with healthy diet and protein ( to save muscle mass ) quite quickly without any setbacks ( 1-2 lbs p/w ), sadly he chose to be fat and play basketball, so it's not our problem.

Heck, is there any website where you can find correct bio data on our lovely NBA players?!
                      lol laughed too hard at that
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

That is some crazy weight to be adding.

Will he see more time at the 4 similar to Carmelo last year?
                        This makes sense taken into the account Casey wanting to play small Ball more Rudy's workouts with Hakeem and Ross getting more minutes this season. Its all coming together now....

Comment

• Anyone see Rudy call Bryan Colangelo Michael Angelo? lol Diss or honest mistake?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Anyone see Rudy call Bryan Colangelo Michael Angelo? lol Diss or honest mistake?
                            lool honest mistake, when i saw rudy boy, was i excited all bodied up and everything his back and shoulders wooh!
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• anybody else notice that woman who was at media day, asked Lowry what he thought about the rumor that the team was considering tanking, then she asked Gay, then during the first day of camp she was there again and ask Lowry again the exact same question and lowry looked annoyed.

Who the fuck was that woman??

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                                anybody else notice that woman who was at media day, asked Lowry what he thought about the rumor that the team was considering tanking, then she asked Gay, then during the first day of camp she was there again and ask Lowry again the exact same question and lowry looked annoyed.

Who the fuck was that woman??
                                lol I was thinking the same fucking thing.. she asked casey about tanking twice too

Comment

Working...
                                X