Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      I still give him the benefit of the doubt, because he's just a kid growing up in a completely screwed up child-star situation, but HE'S JUST SO PUNCHABLE!
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
        purple or bust
        Love Purple but its not going to happen.... Raptors are going for a very Canadian White Red and Black primary colors maybe the Purple could be anew occasional Away uniform.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          I still give him the benefit of the doubt, because he's just a kid growing up in a completely screwed up child-star situation, but HE'S JUST SO PUNCHABLE!
          He just looks sooo ridiculous!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Yeah. Not a fan of his music but he seemed to be a pretty down-to-earth kid before the Paparazzo started doing their thing.
            Either way, at least Drake is fully respectable even though (until now) I didn't really care for his tunes.
            "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

Ross is confident this team will be in the playoffs come April.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Love Purple but its not going to happen.... Raptors are going for a very Canadian White Red and Black primary colors maybe the Purple could be anew occasional Away uniform.
                well, jays went back to original 90s uniforms. that was instant success there. everyone loves raptors purple, not just toronto, across whole league and america. so why wouldnt you?

Comment

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                    well, jays went back to original 90s uniforms. that was instant success there. everyone loves raptors purple, not just toronto, across whole league and america. so why wouldnt you?
                    The Jays had championship nostalgia associated with their old uniforms. The Raptors, not so much

Comment

I'm already annoyed at hearing each player asked about the All-Star game. It's 3 years away, FFS.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I'm already annoyed at hearing each player asked about the All-Star game. It's 3 years away, FFS.
                        Ya so annoyed by those questions....the team doesnt even have a Canadian player that if anything will likely be in Toronto to appreciate it. A lot of these guys could be gone by the end of the season if not sooner so really who cares? why ask them about it?

I wonder what Lieweke's pitch for team name was. The Toronto Rogers Services Cause nothing in the world fucks you like Rogers, guaranteed championship.

Comment

Interesting comment by Lieweke said one of his conditions on taking the job in Toronto was that the league listens to him about the All-Star game. Does that mean he was negotiating with the league before taking the job? Or does it mean the league nudged Lieweke in Toronto's direction?

Comment

Fuck off with the god damn Drake questions when interviewing the players! "Do you like Drake?", "Have you heard his new album?", "How many mics would you give Drake's album?". FUCK YOU!
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Never mind the fact that every player has answered with the same thing: "Good for the city, gonna be exciting."s
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Interesting comment by Lieweke said one of his conditions on taking the job in Toronto was that the league listens to him about the All-Star game. Does that mean he was negotiating with the league before taking the job? Or does it mean the league nudged Lieweke in Toronto's direction?
                                I was wondering the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X