Raptors Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    1pm is right in line with my end-of-day spare, woo!
    UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Rob Ford: "I have sold the Raptors franchise to Seattle for $2 and a 1lb bag of crack." crowd :O WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA???? Rob Ford: "...Whats wrong you think I could have gotten more? :|"
      LOL. The event will feature Hip hoppers, NBAers, money, glitz, etc.., so Rob Ford bringing some crack actually seems appropriate.

Comment

All they are missing is Beiber to sing, 'ooh, baby, baby, unnnh' at the opening of the media event.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Rob Ford then proceeds to spend that $2 on more crack.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            All they are missing is Beiber to sing, 'ooh, baby, baby, unnnh' at the opening of the media event.
            And hopefully nobody realizes that is missing and it continues to stay missing. lol. Actually what is missing is: who is bringing da hoes?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Rob Ford: "I have sold the Raptors franchise to Seattle for $2 and a 1lb bag of crack." crowd :O WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA???? Rob Ford: "...Whats wrong you think I could have gotten more? :|"
              And they announce the signing of Lamar Odom. Booyow.

Comment

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR 30 Sep

"Raptors sign Lamar Odom to 2 year 2.4 mil deal, also announce hiring of Charlie Sheen as ast coach and the corpse of Amy Winehouse as acting assisting GM. Her corpse is not taking any interviews and will start business under Ujiri this Tuesday after another autopsy and physical."
                RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR 30 Sep

Amy winehouse was always on Leiweke's mind for running this team he was quoted saying "I could think of no other person I wanted beside Ujiri leading this team in the future." he Said When asked about to comment Amy said nothing losing her left arm through decomposition she was rushed to Mississauga Hospital early this morning."
                Seems legit...

Comment

Major.

Comment

Comment

big announcement is something we already fucking knew? >< lol.

Comment

Adam Silver just thanked Bryan Colangelo for starting 2016 All star game process.

Comment

Rudy Gay and JV are the poster boys more evidence of Gay's role going forward. Just SAYING!

Comment

Holy fuck, Rob Ford is fat!!!

I don't need to see him on my screen..

Why did that japanese guy have to speak? He should've had an interpreter..

Tanenbaum's speech nearky mademe fall asleep..

this news conference sucks..
                            Last edited by LBF; Mon Sep 30, 2013, 11:23 AM.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hmmm Leiweke with a nod to Wiggins in his speech well spoken dude. Official new colors new image not a new name good good.
                              Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Mon Sep 30, 2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Leiweke makes specific reference to re-branding. Says name will stay, but new image, colours, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X