No announcement yet.

Raptors Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hansborough looks in really good shape im waiting to see Lowry though or did I miss him?

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      Fuck off with the god damn Drake questions when interviewing the players! "Do you like Drake?", "Have you heard his new album?", "How many mics would you give Drake's album?". FUCK YOU!
      Akhil Augustin is a very awkward interviewer....

Comment

Miami - that's my team, I always supporting. Good one, Drake.

Comment

hansborough "you know" count: over 9000

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
            hansborough "you know" count: over 9000
            Well get ready for DeMar's "Definitely"

Comment

Lowry feels like million bucks. I'm excited.

Comment

Lowry looks good and has some fire in him...

I predict him averaging a triple double
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Lowry does look amazing no joke. Probably had the best off season omg season is right around the corner CAN NOT WAIT!

Comment

shit... i missed the team interview section

Comment

Fields was such a non-factor last year, anything we get from him this year will be a bonus. He's like a pseudo free agent acquisition.

Comment

R.I.P Landry Fields....his entire interview was basically him talking about its been a struggle my arm sucks and it hasnt gotten better my shot still sucks do not play me!

the bench is on Ross to do something Novak and possibly Daye.

Comment

Fields:

It's always good when you have your core players together for a full year.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            R.I.P Landry Fields....his entire interview was basically him talking about its been a struggle my arm sucks and it hasnt gotten better my shot still sucks do not play me!

the bench is on Ross to do something Novak and possibly Daye.
                            I actually think Fields will be an important member of the rotation this year. Just a gut feeling. Last year seems to be have been rock bottom for him. He's too intelligent of a player to be such a non-factor.

Comment

said it before and I will say it again. Nerve damage takes YEARS
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

DeRozan DEFINITELY count: 8

Comment

Working...
                                X