Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Scrimmage in Halifax - a first glance chance - what to look for on Sat Oct 5th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novakane .. now theres a stroke ..

Comment

3pt shooting will not be an issue for us this year
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I came late.

How did DeMar do earlier? Just hear 21 points. Please don't say it was all long 2's - lol

Comment

Rudy and Lowry getting killed down 30!!

Comment

God damn Rudy, quit bricking three's!
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I came late.

How did DeMar do earlier? Just hear 21 points. Please don't say it was all long 2's - lol
              demar did great hit a couple of treys had his deffense down pat allround amazing
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Sherm needs to STOP calling him Novokaine on every possession. Really bugging me.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  demar did great hit a couple of treys had his deffense down pat allround amazing
                  Thanks.

Comment

Sherm is the most boring voice to hear talk over a basketball game.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• rudy's getting no calls what so ever
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Rudy does not look good - at all.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Rudy does not look good - at all.
                          AHHHHHHHHHHHHgreed
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• red aphro! what am i seeing..
                            ahh the squeaking of shoes been dying to hear that sound.
                            DWIGHT THREEEEEE

we lost me 30 points pretty disappointing
                            but on the other hand demar and the rest of the raptors bench beat rudy kyle and ross by 30
                            leggo raps<3
                            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Oct 5, 2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Anyone has DJ's stats? He really looked great!

Comment

• That will have to get me through until Monday...still neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my fix though

Comment

Working...
                                X