Raptors Preseason Schedule (NBATV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorlitzer wrote: View Post
    Just wondering where you saw that. I may sign for League pass today if that is the case.
    http://watch.nba.com/nba/

Just double checked, all games will be televised online ( league pass ).

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Can't wait to go to the Minnesota game at the ACC! Anyone else going?
      Yes. It should be packed as is the 'free game'.

Comment

@Raptors tweeted that no away games will be broadcast on nbatv.

Comment

ruh roh...does this mean we'll have to wait til wednesday or will the all powerful internet come through for us?

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

"Even though no one can see or hear the game – TV only for home pre-season games, Boston’s rather preoccupied with the baseball – we’ll try an IGBT tonight if you’d like."

Comment

Raptors basketball is back! FUCK YES!
            In a few weeks I'll be yelling at the t.v. and cursing this team I imagine but for now I'm so god damn happy.

The away games we will probably be able to find on first row sports.

Fuck, I wish I wasn't working tonight and could see the game instead.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              http://watch.nba.com/nba/

Just double checked, all games will be televised online ( league pass ).
              I've just checked the league pass, they say there is a blackout in Canada - not every game will be available. Has anybody used unblockus before? It's $5/month... but maybe worth it

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                ive been dying to see this on my tv screen the whole summer
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Can't wait to go to the Minnesota game at the ACC! Anyone else going?
                  ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! high five !!!!!!!!!!
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

do you have to pay for league pass to watch preseason games or are they free?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      do you have to pay for league pass to watch preseason games or are they free?
                      You have to pay.

League Pass will be offering 'free trial' only 1st week of the season start. ( + 'bonus free trials' before xmas and playoffs. )

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        You have to pay.

League Pass will be offering 'free trial' only 1st week of the season start. ( + 'bonus free trials' before xmas and playoffs. )
                        well that sucks.. guess ill start praying now that firstrow has a link

Comment

Tonight's game will be on NBA TV Canada.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Tonight's game will be on NBA TV Canada.
                            no it wont.. Atlanta vs Miami is on nbatv canada

Comment

oh wow maybe im wrong.. RaptorsMR says it will be on nbatv Canada, but the guide on nbatv Canada says Atlanta vs Miami.

is anyone else having problems with nbatv right now? mine has said "This service is currently not available" since last night.. all other channels are working

Comment

raptors just announced that tonight's game will be live on nba tv canada!!

Comment

Working...
                                X