Raptors Preseason Schedule (NBATV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    oh wow maybe im wrong.. RaptorsMR says it will be on nbatv Canada, but the guide on nbatv Canada says Atlanta vs miami
    It supposed to be miami's game, but looks like they've changed it. That's sup.

Comment

oh wow maybe im wrong.. RaptorsMR says it will be on nbatv Canada, but the guide on nbatv Canada says Atlanta vs Miami.

is anyone else having problems with nbatv right now? mine has said "This service is currently not available" since last night.. all other channels are working
      hmm looks like NBATVHD isn't working but NBATV is working.. anyone else having this problem?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        It supposed to be miami's game, but looks like they've changed it. That's sup.
        that's awesome! so glad I didn't buy league pass lol

Comment

Game On! NBATV

Comment

Just watched a bit of Raptors-Boston on Cable. The guide says Heat game, but I saw the green as I flipped past, and realized they were showing our game. That's annoying right there for sure.
            Last edited by Ion66; Tue Oct 8, 2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Ion66 wrote: View Post
              Just watched a bit of Raptors-Boston on Cable. The guide says Heat game, but I saw the green as I flipped past, and realized they were showing our game. That's annoying right there for sure.
              Hope that's the case for the remaining 7 games too.

Comment

Interesting that the Twolves played in Russia last night and are flying in for tomorrow nights game at the ACC. They lost in OT, btw.

Comment

vino wrote: View Post
                  Has anybody used unblockus before? It's $5/month... but maybe worth it
                  I have unblockus and it works for netflix and access to sites like cbs.com, fox.com.....

...but it does not work for NBA League Pass. There are a few forum discussions on the matter on their website and though they have tried, it seems that unlike other sites League Pass searches for a more direct location or more often. Sorry I am too much of a Luddite to fully understand the issue, but bottom line is unblockus considers the matter undoable and closed.

Comment

So not sure if true or not but All Rap games are only on NBATV CAN this season...... If So I am fucking pissed off ><

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      So not sure if true or not but All Rap games are only on NBATV CAN this season...... If So I am fucking pissed off ><
                      I would be shocked if this is true, considering Rogers and Bell are owners

Comment

I would be shocked if this is true, considering Rogers and Bell are owners
                        Right? I hope its not I just checked the season schedule and its the usual 70% TSN2 30% SN1 so Im guessing Matt Devlin meant the Preseason games are only NBATV.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Source?

I really hope this isn't true.. I have the channel but absolutely despise it.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Friend told me that he saw it on TV, Matt Devlin said it but Now im sure its only preseason games he meant are on NBATV

Comment

Working...
                            X